Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thongs

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Much as I love to wear them myself, a guy in one wouldn't do too much for me I have to say. A nice tight pair of boxers will be fine thanks!

I once saw a bloke give his girlfriend/friend a full on wedgy recently. That must have been soo painful!

Anyone got a preferred brand? I find some are a lot more comfy than others.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

I disagree. Big knix are comfy, and so are Gstrings but with thongs i feel like ive got a wedgie all day.

Hmmmm yeah G-strings are more comfortable than thongs, but thongs are far more comfortable than big knickers, i hate them other than when i have to wear them for obvious reasons. Different stoke for different folk ;)
    Whats wrong with shwoing a bit of kicker up the top of jeans?

Accidetnally its soooooo sexy, its like a sneak of stuff were not allowed to see...

But what I dont get, as a guy, is why girls wear thongs to get rid of VPL, when the best way is to wear none. Thongs look uncomfortable.
    Originally posted by disco balls
    Thongs all the way :D

Only ever where big knickers when it's that week in the month

Yup same as. :)
    Originally posted by Kermit
    But what I dont get, as a guy, is why girls wear thongs to get rid of VPL, when the best way is to wear none.

It would just be a bit strange wearing no underwear, like just putting your jeans on without putting knickers on first?! It's fair enough to wear no thong under a dress or something as often you can see the thong line and that doesn't look too good. I can't imagine that wearing no underwear under trousers would be comfortable anyway, I'd rather wear a g-string/thong whatever you want to call them.

Yeah I also can't stand it when people deliberately wear their g-strings above their trousers....it looks soooo bad. Accidentally is fair enough I guess but it just doesn't need to be done.
    Originally posted by Sweetpea
    While we're on the topic i have to say that i cannot stand girls who parade deliberately with their thong sticking up :mad:

Hehe my mates do that...they think we live in the ghetto :lol:
    I always wear a thong the only time i dont have on a thong is when its my bad week then its time for granny pants!!!:p :lol:
    I much prefer wearing g-strings to anything else, but my Mum doesn't approve!! I have some really funky ones from la senza and my Mum saw the silver and white top coming up over my trousers and threw a duck fit. I didn't do it on purpose! When I bought my first one I was with her and she nearly flipped in the middle of M & S. Nightmare!
    Originally posted by genie_the_genius
    I much prefer wearing g-strings to anything else, but my Mum doesn't approve!! I have some really funky ones from la senza and my Mum saw the silver and white top coming up over my trousers and threw a duck fit. I didn't do it on purpose! When I bought my first one I was with her and she nearly flipped in the middle of M & S. Nightmare!

Hehe...glad someone else has the same trouble with their mum. Mine's given up now, she just gives them dirty looks when she's doing the washing!:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by sarah_mcabe
    I once saw a bloke give his girlfriend/friend a full on wedgy recently. That must have been soo painful!

Psh. My friends decided they'd have fun and give me one, they're both like, 6ft, and lifted me off the ground with the back of my thong. I only got down cos it ripped. My arse bled. So painful, i couldn't wear thongs for days, we were on a trip with biology class, so i stole all their clean boxers, cos i couldn't wear my own underwear!
    Originally posted by sarah_mcabe
    once you get used to em you'll ove them tho - they're less visible, they feel great, take up less space in the drawer and guy's usually prefer them!

My mum looked at me a bit strange the 1st time she had to wash one tho I have to say. (did anyone else get that?)

I had this deep conversationw ith my mum about shoelaces-only to find you was refering to my thong! sad eh?

And i agree, thongs rub, g-strings you get cold arse cheeks in winter but feel better!
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra

Psh. My friends decided they'd have fun and give me one, they're both like, 6ft, and lifted me off the ground with the back of my thong. I only got down cos it ripped. My arse bled. So painful, i couldn't wear thongs for days, we were on a trip with biology class, so i stole all their clean boxers, cos i couldn't wear my own underwear!

Ouch. THat happened to me once....except there was only one guy doing it. he also gave me a love bite in the middle of my forehead that day, I wasn't happy. lol.
    Same too, I never wear big knickers- thongs and g-strings all the way for me. And as for all you with disapproving mums, mine is the opposite- she has her own. But then she's like that.
    Originally posted by randomgirl
    And as for all you with disapproving mums, mine is the opposite- she has her own. But then she's like that.

Yeah same, my mum only owns G-strings, as she hates VPLs. She encouraged me to wear them as soon as I was old enough!
    I do not like thongs, because i don't want dental floss up my butt all day.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
    Good for you, it's nice there's someone who's opinion is different to everyone else's.
    I also agree with John Ritter from 8 simple rules, he said to his daughter, "no wonder your generation is so angry because you are always walking around with a wedgie" not sure if that is right though
    I live in thongs. I hate hip huggers, even if I'm on. So much more comfortable and appealing.
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra

My friends decided they'd have fun and give me one, they're both like, 6ft, and lifted me off the ground with the back of my thong. I only got down cos it ripped. My arse bled. So painful, i couldn't wear thongs for days,

Ouch!

And then there is men that choose to wear thongs anyway :eek2:
    i wear thongs or g-strings all the time...they arnt uncomfortable at all and i hate VPL's

getting wedgied by someone when your wearing a thong tho is the most painful thing EVER in the whole world :crying: *horrible memories of painful wedgies come flooding back*