Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

All the Men..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right guys. Just been having a discussion about men and fidelity. Before you say it I am aware that women can be just as bad but generally men are the wrong'uns ;)

A male collegue who is very blunt and never holds back from the truth told a few of us girlies that men really can't be faithful. Sex is non emotional where they are concerned and they are rules by their pants for real!

He has been married for 10 years and says although he has only been unfaithful once in that time if an offer came along on a night out and he was feeling randy he would do it and feel no guilt afterwards! He said he loves her more than life itself but could still detach himself from that and 'release' his tensions.

Are men all liars cheats and sex mad? (tehe)

Obviously you're all going to fight your defense and give it the 'We are not all like that' blah blah but I want HONEST opinions from you.

Promise not to tell :D

Comments

• Options
    Honestly NO WAY!!
    And i would hope that was the same for her:p

Always wanted a girl to test me with one of the girls they send out to catch you out :D
    "Hay sugar plump won't to fuck me" kind of thing would make me roll to see the hidden video afterwards....:)

Sorry long day ain't makeing alot of sense:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Someone's in a trusting mood today...

:p
  • Options
    Good Lord no.

Speaking for myself, at least. There's far more to life than sex.
  • Options
    Hay "The Misstress" Should be "The Miss trust"

Just read a another of your threads about not trusting blokes

What give's??
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    No honestly!! (hehe) I trust..erm... no-one ;)

We were just having the conversation and I thought I'd ask so-rrr-eeee bob :D
  • Options
    I can't speak for all men but i can give you my thoughts.

I agree that sex can be unemotional for me, sad though it is sometimes i don't think using my brains ;)

i'm positive if i cheated on a long term girl friend i would feel guilty but as to whether i would cheat in that position or not i don't know, i can't read the future so it could happen.

Are men all liars cheats and sex mad? (tehe)

yes at some point or another pretty much most of us are in my opinion whether we mean it or not.
  • Options
    Hehe, this thread could turn out interesting :)

And Mistress, I don't think all of them are sex crazed unfaithful idiots. Just a minority giving the rest a bad name :)
  • Options
    Thank you Jon! An honest man at last :D
  • Options
    Beleave me some of my friends Would and Do knock about all over the place with anything with a hole and a pulse, whilst having a nice girl in a fall time relationship i just pesonal couldn't do that :(

" i'm crap with name's and i would forget which one i was with";) :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Thank you Jon! An honest man at last :D

Well not always but on this yes. Being honest usually get me into more trouble than lying usually tho :)

maybe i'm just better at lying ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK
    Being honest usually get me into more trouble than lying usually tho :)
    Mm, and it's less hassle ;)
  • Options
    Damn mistress you dissapoint me.

Lets face it, you started this topic to persuade yourself that you can't trust men. You ignored any comments from men being honest when they say they wouldn't cheat or they would feel guilty, then you take the ONE comment saying "Yes you are right" and thank him for being the only honest one!

Why start the fucking topic if you've already made your mind up.
  • Options
    In defense of the men *wonders at self*, they're not the only ones who can and do go behind their parnter's back for a quick fix of physical gratification.
    To say that generally men are the wrong'uns is a gross generalisation. Women are doing it more and more these days too. And just to emphasise my point, yes, I've been there & done that.
  • Options
    My best friend (female) is worse than any of my bloke mates. Her nickname is 'any holes a goal'Amy. The lads think shes great but when asked if they would ever want her as a girlfriend its a unanimous no.
    They wouldn't won't a girlfriend to cheat on them.
    So i asked them about cheating and ,apparently its only allowed on holiday ???:eek2: (answer from drunk students though!)

So maybe that just the view of a few but i'm gonna be keeping my bf in this country from now on!!!:D :D

Personally i don't think guys are that bad. They tend, in my experience, to be able to keep it in their pants! Well i'm hoping so anyway!
  • Options
    men and women: we are all the same..
    perhaps women are more strong about this thing..
  • Options
    I'd rather die than cheat, and I mean that.

But I'm sex mad

:D
  • Options
    Need I post a reply? It can be unemotional, but if you love your partner NOTHING can be unemotional.
    Nothing you say, nothing you do, and certainly nothing you do with another lover baby.
  • Options
    I have never cheated on anyone, and I never will. Not even if I was offered it by Britney Spears of some other attractive celebrity/model.

There is more to a relationship than sex, and I would never betray my gf's trust or love by going behind her back, because I don't want to hurt her and because I love her too much.

Yes, there are some people in the world, who have the desire to sleep with as many women as possible, but the ones I know who have pulled that off seem to be the shallowes, non-emotional excuses for people i have ever met, IMHO
  • Options
    While i respect everyones attitude to cheating (i.e. i would never ever do it) i do however wonder to the truth of that. I'm not saying i doubt any of your convictions and i hope all of you manage to go thru life and never cheat. Thing is you can't see into the future, you just don't know. I can think of two friends who said exactly the same, they were totally against cheating, sure they would never do it. They both went out with a girl for years without cheating on them and they both had a moment of weakness and gave in.

I'm not saying cheating is cool, i'm not saying that all men enjoy cheating i just think that its impossible to see the future and we are all, at the end of the day, human. We sometimes give into weakness.

and for the record i have exactly the same view of women.