Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

'phone sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Help! My boyfriend asked me last night for 'phone sex & Ididn't know what to say cos I was embarrassed.
Has anyone got any suggestions that might help ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    do you want to have phone sex with him?? :confused:
    it sounds like your not to sure about it?!!!
    Well, I really like normal sex with him but I am a 'phone sex virgin & a bit worried I'll make myself look really stupid
    well let him start off and you just follow . so even try texts sex to begin with just to get you used to it!!
    If your not comfortable doing it you won't enjoy it.

But trust me....it is very good, especially if your in a long distance relationship :naughty:
    I want to try but feel really stupid that at my age, I haven't done it before. Is it really that good ? I would have thought it'd be a bit strange not being able to finish off together
    Originally posted by janep
    I want to try but feel really stupid that at my age, I haven't done it before. Is it really that good ? I would have thought it'd be a bit strange not being able to finish off together

Bless. Like Lyndsay said start off with texts at first, just little innuendos about what you want, what your doing etc etc!

First time i had phone sex it felt a little weird but great non the less. After that initial first time i thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

If you feel comfortable with your partner, you'll really enjoy it. It's a different way to explore what you both want.

My boyfriend lives in London and i live in Manchester so if ever we feel slightly "frustrated" it's a good way to let it out.

I find it makes the sex when we see each other at the weekedn better. Give it a go, you got nothing to lose :D
    Thanks - you've helped a lot.
    I agree with the disco diva - when you're apart it's a great way of keeping things going and relieving any 'tension'! Don't take it too seriously tho, and yeah I reckon a good start would be via text.
    Originally posted by king_nuthin
    I agree with the disco diva - when you're apart it's a great way of keeping things going and relieving any 'tension'! Don't take it too seriously tho, and yeah I reckon a good start would be via text.

Disco balls honey!!!

yeah don't take it too seriously and make sure novody is in the room next to you else it can be rather embarassing :D
    Actually, seeing as I'm getting such good advice - has anyone any suggestions (apart from text & phone sex) that could help him like me more ? I just don't feel that I'm good enough or exciting enuff for him
    Actually, seeing as I'm getting such good advice - has anyone any suggestions (apart from text & phone sex) that could help him like me more ? I just don't feel that I'm good enough or exciting enuff for him
    Bless you sweetie.

Why do you feel like that??
    Ok, now I really have made myself look like a complete idiot - if he doesn't like me as I am than tough yeah?
    Matbe I should get one of those videos......
    Ok, now I really have made myself look like a complete idiot - if he doesn't like me as I am than tough yeah?
    Matbe I should get one of those videos......
    What makes you think he doesn't like you as you are??

One thing you should never do is try to change yourself to please a man. The one who is right for you will love you for being you, nothing more nothing less ;)