Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Goin on holiday with my GF, new ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im taking my girlfried away for a week an i want some new ideas of what we should get up to.

We do all the ushal stuff, Fairly adventurous really but i want the holiday to be really memorable so any ideas for something Dirty/Romantic or just plain sexy,

We have a good sex lift but there must be stuff we can do on hols that we cant do at home.

Basically i want ideas for a dirty Kit bag to take...

Ive taken care of the soppy romantic stuff like presents an meals out but Dirty dirty sex still needs to be taken care off...lol

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    28 People have read this an no one has replied...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    To be honest, only you know what your girlfirend will like, it should be what comes naturally not what aload of strangers have told you on the internet.

If you really havn't a clue then do a search through the sex forum I'm sure you'll fine some things to do ;)
    Once when my ex and I went to NYC, our hotel was near time square and out the window was an alley surrounded by by other hotels. Something felt really naughty about having sex right in front of the window in New York in plain view of all those other hotel rooms. Thats my only story.
    just go with the flow im sure both of you will find plenty 2do wen u get there dnt worry :D
    Take her away to a nudist camp or join a swingers' weekend ... :p
    The reason few people replied is because this question gets asked over and over again. Do a search of older posts, try reading the FAQ for links to interesting articles, or look at the magazine section.

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/

:)
This discussion has been closed.