Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

anybody had their tongue pierced? i have a question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
have you had your tongue pierced or know anyone who has had it done, just for a comparison of what it should be like.....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just read your post in the other tongue piercing thread about your tongue splitting down the middle. I'm sure that doesn't sound right... I haven't had the piercing done myself, but friends have, and I don't remember that. Did they do it with a needle and everything?
    If I were you, I would go to a piercer, not one that you had it done at though as they are likely to be biased and say it's normal or its your fault, and ask what's going on. When I had a problem with my nose piercing, I went to a different piercing shop and they were really helpful. Just a thought.

Also, try a search on the internet, there are lots of sites which are devoted to piercing where people post their experiences and any questions they might have. They're usually have every problem associated with piercing and may put your mind at rest if it turns out to be normal.
    :)
    You could have a look at www.tribalectic.com, at the FAQ's pages. There are lots of other sites like this too.
    Hope it helps :cool:
    thankQ!!!!!!!! i am ill at the moment but when im better ill go to another piercist and ask them to check it out!
    that link dont work!
    Sorry, it's because I put a comma in

www.tribalectic.com