Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hardcore is a state of mind.

Not how many pills you can chomp.

I think thats the problem with a lot of modern younger drug users, the attitue is that its a race to munch down as many pills as possible, to get 'mashed' is the general term.

I think thats the big difference between a lot of the more middle of the road house clubs and the hardcore/trippy trance ones. Almost like the people in the hardcore clubs now better what each drug does, how to mix them to get what you want.
The trippy trance clubs are slightly different, they dont go into so much poly drug use.

Its not so much the race towards oblivion that there is in house clubs more a knowlege of how to mix and match.

I'm not saying that people at hardcore events dont fuck themselves up, they do, but they seem to do it with more style, normaly going sideways rather than just in a crumpled heap.

That and I think the attitude is different, for a lot of people I've met in 'ordinary' clubs its just somewhere to go get 'fucked' or 'mashed' where as the with the more sideline ones, thats their life, thats what they live for, thats how they live.
Thats why I think you get better drugs in the side line events because there is a stronger network and there are less people so if you skank one person, everyone else will know.

I've been clubbing in quite a few countries around the world and I have always found the hippy/hardcore clubs to be friendlier and to have better access to a wider range of better drugs.

Well thats the end of this rant, your opinions please.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I go out clubbing I am either the one that doesnt stop dancing all night or the one that dribbles in the corner.

    I have found it doesnt really matter how many pills you take, you still end up cained. I have gone out and done 13 pills in one night and other nights I have been at an all nighter and only had 3.

    I dont believe that you can get more fucked than taking 4 pills, but that doesnt stop me lol

    Its up to the indivdual, of their consumption people go to event for different reasons, sometime I want to dance and other nights I just want to get as munted as possible, both are fun :D

    I am a hard house clubber and have never had any problems in any club I have been to, trance techno etc the drugs are usually the same, and its the clubbers state of mind to what they want from the evening, basically everyone wants to have a good time, doesnt matter what music you listen to :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    When I go out clubbing I am either the one that doesnt stop dancing all night or the one that dribbles in the corner.

    I have found it doesnt really matter how many pills you take, you still end up cained. I have gone out and done 13 pills in one night and other nights I have been at an all nighter and only had 3.

    I dont believe that you can get more fucked than taking 4 pills, but that doesnt stop me lol

    Its up to the indivdual, of their consumption people go to event for different reasons, sometime I want to dance and other nights I just want to get as munted as possible, both are fun :D

    I am a hard house clubber and have never had any problems in any club I have been to, trance techno etc the drugs are usually the same, and its the clubbers state of mind to what they want from the evening, basically everyone wants to have a good time, doesnt matter what music you listen to :D

    13 Pills in one night?? YOu mad head!!! But i like it. You would find me in the corner chewing my face off. Most i've ever done in one night is 8, not a pretty sight.

    This weekend went a bit mad, massive come down yesterday!!

    Getting back to the point though, i agree with what you said, definitely what theclubber wants from the evening.

    I usually drop 2 or 3 in a club, then when i go back to a party get messy there :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by disco balls


    13 Pills in one night?? YOu mad head!!!

    Not my usual consumption, was let down by a few mates and had theirs on me too, so just lost count !
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

    I dont believe that you can get more fucked than taking 4 pills, but that doesnt stop me lol

    Exactly. Me and a couple of my mates polished off 50 pills once in a night. In the end you just don't notice what they're doing to you but you carry on just for the sake of it.

    Generally I enjoy binges if I'm at home or in a relaxed enviroment with my mates. Usually when I clubbing I don't do more than 3 until I get home.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES


    Not my usual consumption, was let down by a few mates and had theirs on me too, so just lost count !

    Which we all know, is too easy to do!! x
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    House is where you live
    Garage is where you park your car
    it's all built on Hardcore
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    out of interest, is it known if you can o\d on ecstacy yet?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just talking from my experience, but you never know what is in a pill, so yeah the wrong chemicals can fuck you up.

    The worst I have had is throwing up, something that I quite enjoy (if you dont take pills you wont really understand!!!)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it depends on who's playin and how theyre playin at the club. And how full it is! went to see Carl Cox last week. He was blastin out some of the best tunes ive ever heard but its was real repetitive techno, the club was over sold. So more people were goin around eyes rollin in the back of their head, chewin and basically lookin like zombies. While the best time i ever had was Laurent Garnier.. more chilled out, funky house kinda music so it was real buzzin, u cud c people were hallucinatin but they werent mashed and generally everyone was dancin.. what a night. Nuthin gets a club goin like funky upliftin beats.
    Most pills i ever took was 11 in bout 7 hrs in a big house with a big back garden.. but 6 of the same pills the next week got me WAY worse in a little small house so i think the smaller the area the more fucked ur gonna get. Anyone agree?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yea Loco4Life...well i dunno abt pills or anything cuz i dont do them but def on dope you do.once i was in my bathroom smoking my pipe and the bathroom downstairs in small and the door and window was closed and i only needed a few hits on the pipe to get aboustely fucked.was nice feeling:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    yea Loco4Life...well i dunno abt pills or anything cuz i dont do them but def on dope you do.once i was in my bathroom smoking my pipe and the bathroom downstairs in small and the door and window was closed and i only needed a few hits on the pipe to get aboustely fucked.was nice feeling:D

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hotbox............:yum::p:D
Sign In or Register to comment.