Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Learning the hard way.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last nite i learned the hard way of smoking dope..i smoked 6 joints and pipes and bongs and one mate was on a whitey at this time-i was feeling class-then i went and smoked another joint and went into the living room and sat down and started to feel really really sick and i ran upstairs and was sick in the toilet for about 10 mins,theni came back downstairs and sat in the room again with a bucket and was sick in it and then i became all rite again and went and smoked 2 hits on the pipe and was nice and high again.I was in my own world for abt 45 mins-away from everything.it was good except for the feeling and being sick part.
Anyway i got up this morning after the nite before and smoked my pipe and have been most of the day today-feel nice now.real nice.
Tomorrow ill prob do the same.who knows?tommorow is a new day.
But my point is dont smoke too much and be sick cuz its not good.but it mite have been the tobacco content making me sick??