Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Funny nearly getting caught Stories:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, not quiet getting caught, but sat on a plane from US to Mexico & that funny warm sick feeling that comes over you as you realise you have F@cked up....

Background: Went to Homelands, sniffer dogs on entrance... come up with idea of putting pills inside chewed gum & then pretending to chew... if get sniffed either swallow gum & sit back & wait for the ride or spit it (pills wrapped right inside gum cant see them) Get through ok & put gum in pocket & pull pills out through night, unfortunalty some of the pills mixed with the gum, & some of the gum stuck to the inside of the pocket. No worries tho, put trousers through wash a few times, gum still there but who cares right?

So on plane thinking about last time i visited America & my mind flashed back to the Beagles they have on sniffer patrol in the airport... start thinking about how a dogs nose is 700 times better than ours... Marvelling at nature I put my hand in my pocket & feel the gum residue that the washing machine would not shift... Put 2 & 2 together.... oh dear..... massive outside chance of anything happening but hey, this is me & if it can screw up it will....!

So in airplane toilet wondering how the hell im going to remove the pocket from the trousers as airlines seem to have clamped down on sharp cutty things....
Think back to Self defence lesson, & the instructor telling us about people getting slashed with broken credit cards, so i pull the room key out i still had from the last hotel.... snap it & sit there slashing the pocket out...! Only me...

Visions of "The Bangkok Hilton" flash before me :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a bit over paranoid there werent you??

i'm sure the dogs arent that good! 700 x nothing is still nothing:D

personally never been caught of even nearly caught with anything, always get fucking nervous whenever i have anything on me tho
    I had an experiance that quite freeked me in Honalulu, we were flying out of that god for saken place (trust me its horrible) and one the security guys asks for my mates bag. He wiped it all over with this, well wipe thing and then put it in a computer. It was all very odd and quite scary, well the computer went ping and we went on our way. We later found out it was a smelling machine, which is even stronger than a dog.

Lucky really because I had been storing the puff we'd had there in my bag and it still smelt of it a bit, that and I had about 6 seeds on me which we'd found in the puff and I wanted to grow.

The moral of the story is DONT go anywhere near the US if you've ever taken a drug.
    some guys asked us if we had any weed, we cudnt be arsed so we sed no and walked on, 5 seconds later a filth van comes down. We would have been busted if we sold it em. Its funny now but if we'd have gotten caught...

Moral of the story: pigs always turn up at the wrong time

Duffy
    No shit security is tight in the US.

In May, I was flying with a friend and we were checking our bags. He was nervous as hell because I had quite a bit of weed in my suitcase, but I had no worries. So they tell the guy in front of me "I'm sorry sir, because of heightenend security, we're going to have to search your bags."

So my friend and I relax, thinking there's no way in hell they'd search two people in a row.

Then it's my turn. "I'm sorry ma'am, because of heightenend security, we're going to have to search your bags." OH SHIT! I almost had a heart attack right there. I hadn't made any real efforts to conceal it...I had just thrown the pipe, lighter, and weed in a sock. So we're both sweating bullets as they opened it up and started searching. I GOT SO DAMN LUCKY!

Was on my way to my dad's wedding. I'm sure he would have just LOVED it if I had called him from jail and explained why I wasn't gonna make it.

Another one I've told before:
    Last April I was stoned and drunk on my way to meet friends. I jaywalked. The police started chasing me, so I ran...my friend had to pay $77 for jaywalking once...about 50 pounds. Ran because I was fucked up, underage for drinking (19, you have to be 21), and had weed and coke in my purse (the coke wasn't mine, was selling it to someone, even worse). So I ran into this delivery entrance and hid. I was playing Mission Impossible...even singing it. Walking around backed up against the walls with my hands in the shape of a gun, peeking around corners to check and see if it was safe yet. Scary, yet fun.
    I was in the fridge in brixton, I had just double dropped two pills and was coming up quite hard, my mate then pointed out a group of coppers in the club searching people. Not wanting to get nicked we dropped our last 2 pills each.

Turns out there were no police :( all in our minds, cant remember much after that !
    "a bit over paranoid there werent you??

i'm sure the dogs arent that good! 700 x nothing is still nothing

personally never been caught of even nearly caught with anything, always get fucking nervous whenever i have anything on me tho"

The Pills had salidified into the gum... so it was Ecstasy Gum! (now theres an idea!)

:eek2:
    Got caught a few years ago whilst pulling a bucket, with a further half oz. on me.

Got cautioned, taken home etc., got told if was for my own good because they didn't wanna see me down the local park in a few years with a needle in my arm, or so they said :rolleyes:

Anotehr time, several months ago now, I was late for going clubbing, so just grabbed the pills I had, and stuffed them in my sock, not having time to hide them properly.

Fired into the offlicence on the way there, got a few cans, and jumped out. Just as I was coming out, the polis pulled up, (I'm only 17), and said they'd had complaints of people matching our discription, hanging around and generally causing trouble.

So they frisked me, stopped his hand on my ankle, and looked up at me.

Me being the quick thinker that I am hit out with "That's my sore ankle!".

They appologised and sent us on our way, with me faking a limp 'til we got round the corner.

So we got to the club, queued, and it was just at the front of the line as we were going in that I remembered I still hadn't done a better job of hiding the pills.

Luckily the bouncer just done a quick search, didn't find a thing.

Quality night that was :D
    When I go on weekend breaks abroad I used to bring home whatever leftovers I might have from the weekend. The security at Madrid airport is pretty lax- they're far more interested in guns/terrorists than lads taking something or other away, so after a two-day bender there I put 3/4 of a gram of charlie I had left in the zipper section of my wallet. Never having even been touch-searched at the airport I felt there was no way someone would look into my wallet. Sadly this was two months after 9/11 and at the height of the Anthrax scare, and I found two coppers at the gate of my plane. They were stopping people at random and homed on me like a pack of dogs. They emptied my rucksack on a table and checked everywhere. They then opened my wallet and started looking in the compartments. I thought that was it, but for some reason the copper didn't open the little zipper compartment, even though I could've have a lethal razor blade in it or something. Since then I try to finish my drugs before I fly back or give them to a grateful local.
    When I use to sell "e" , my roommate at the time said he had a friend who wanted 50 pills. I said wait till I go out of town b/c he's not always the brightest with such things. Anyway, he persauded me to give him some early as long as he didn't deal around the house. We get a call at night and my girlfriend answers. Its the cops and they say they have found my roommates wallet and they are in the neighborhood and want to drop it off. She says yes and tells me the cops are coming over. I didn't have time to put 2 and 2 together before they were at my door with undercovers telling me they had busted my roommate who said he got the pills from me. Well, I had 150 more hidden in the cage with my rattlesnake. I collect venomous snakes and always found their cages appropriate hiding spots for money and drugs. So the cops start searching my pad and one comes into my room and is shining his light at my rattlesnake and there in the opposite corner of the cages is a rock cave formation and I could see the baggy glistening from inside. I told the cop to please step back so as not to stress the snake right as the other cops come in. I told them to go ahead and search my room and opened the drawer under the cage and started pulling out underwear as if I was assisting them in the search. But really I was putting the underwear in front of the rock formation with the glistening baggies(suckers). So they searched my room, the rest of the house and my roommates room where they found weed and more pills. They said if I was the one, I better take this as a lesson or it would be my ass in prison for 10 yrs next time. Then they said all the snakes and spiders were creeping them out and they left. Evidently, my roommate didn't rat me out, but whoever set him up had heard that he gets pills from his roommate and the pigs tried to trick me.
    OUCH! Heart in mouth time huh!

My Girlfriends friend who is a small time dealer came home to her flat the other night to find Police swarming over the House, one of the other rooms had been broken into....

Not nice to come home to after a mad night....
    :rolleyes:
    Yes 2 years ago as I started to tier myself off selling pills, my dealer got popped(set up in Florida). He said he was calming down but he was buying 30,000$ worth at a time and selling them all over. He refused to trust anyone enough to do something safe with his money. So when he got popped with 1000 pills, he had 120,000$ in the bank. Maybe if he had invested through a trusted friend, He would have 1000's of dollars gaining in interest as he sat in jail the next 10 years. Anyway, I lost touch with him so as to escape any heat, but he was a good friend.
    A bloke I knew from school got stopped coming out of a travelers camp one evening, they searched him and found a 1/4oz of hash on him.
    BUT it didnt stop there, basicaly as a deterant to every other smoker in the town they gave him a cavity search and then told his friends who were with him that thats what they'd do to everyone.
    People stopped buying from the travelers and they moved out about 2 weeks later.
    Originally posted by bongbudda

People stopped buying from the travelers and they moved out about 2 weeks later.

OMG I would never do biniz with a pikey ! :no:
    PC Porkpie

Hello all,
    At one of my mates free houses there was a fair crew of us and as per, we were smoking fair few buds of skunk. We were enjoying the luxery of living-room smoking as his mum was away on holiday for several days after. Anyway, a one of our friends knocked at the door - we didn't particularly mind him except he was going through a phase of getting pissed with a certain group of people and goin round vandalising things. So we didn't want him in, more to the point he was bladdered out of his face. We locked up and held tight meanwhile we heard things being smashed up outside, about half an hour later knock at the door; the neighbours. We dont answer it, about five minutes later, knock at the door this time it's the pigs.

"open the door, it's the police"...bastards, I'll never forget them saying that. However they were there to help us this time really, except one small problem. Living room reeks of skunk; is filled with tins, bongs, skins, baccy the lot. Another problem, the door he's knocking on actually leads into the living room...fuck.

Me and the owner of the house rush in to room, sweep the tables clear, kick the tins under the chairs all the while this pig is banging on the door. Finally we have a few glances round the room - looks alright.

"Alright lads" he purrs, "been having some trouble tonight have we?"

"Err, well, just some lads turned up, dunno really."

"Oh right, I see...where's your parents mate?"

"My mum's away on holiday, I'm meant to be looking after the house you see..."

My friend chats away to the filth while I glance nervously around, to my horror I notice another friends luminous Alien tin poking out from under the nearest armchair to the door. I shuffle in front of it, look back up and see him walking away. Door shuts, end of story.

greenfields.
    Ages ago, me and my husband had just bought a quarter of whizz and were just about to leave when the place got busted! The police bashed the door down and came in with a sniffer dog ransacked the place, asked me and my husband to turn out his pockets, so he did, and managed to palm the wrap of speed, so it looked like his pockets were empty and then lit up a cigarette which masked the smell of the speed a bit (good job it was well wrapped up) the dog didnt smell it and the police didnt find it, so we went home. the woman who wed bought off, got done though as she had loads of stuff. that was so scarey, im surprised we didnt get found out, i was so nervous hyperventilating like fuck, i must have looked soo guilty.