Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Report of the "ultimate toking session"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HEy,
if you read a few posts back there,called "countdown to the ultimate" there is a post about me and "shogun2002" having a big toking session in my free house when my da is away to amsterdam...we thought it was going to be the best ever,we had everything to make it really good.
Well,it more or less turned into a complete nightmare...shogun had a mad whitey and is being sick in a bucket and my other mate john looks uterally dead.im parnaoid as hell,what if they actually fucking die in my house.its like there is no life in the next room when they are lying....they are white as the clouds. 5 joints they had in a bottle(shabang) packed full of resin.I think it was a nicotine rush that went bad. Im still high and theres nothing wrong with me but fuck im scared when his ma comes and finds out that hes in a god damn coma! what will i do? this is hell

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont think they are going to die. open the windows so they get lots of fresh air and just let them sleep it off. noones ever died from cannabis as far as i know. I doubt theyll be going hime tonight, so just put them in the recovery position in case they are sick again.
    at least you know now that moderation is the key, and mad binges arent really a good idea.
    make sure you leave them some water and something for them to eat when they wake up, such as a sandwhich or a pack of crisps or a chocolate bar. that will probably make them feel a little better
    oh and dont forget to shave off one eyebrow of each comatose person.
    its tradition
    we had smoked alot and i learned the hard way..it was hell for about 45 mins and then i was fine after that and smoked a few more hits on the pipe and was nice and high again...nice.im stoned now again.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    oh and dont forget to shave off one eyebrow of each comatose person.
    its tradition

roflmao

my mate had BOTH his eyebrows shaved off... and you know how cruel school children are about even the littlest things... :D
    Duffy