Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

you youngsters cant take the pace.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
your either that mashed instead of being pleasantly high that you cant make it to the keyboard to talk to me.
or.....your all out shaggin and dancing at this late hour .
or.....i've arrived at the pipe and slippers point in life and am the only sad bastard without a life.
mmmm.
no. i think i quite like the pipe and slippers lifestyle. especialy the pipe. looking at a picture of myself tonight and explaining to a friend that this was the last inocent picture. a smart, very sharp 14 yr old. WOW i want to shout to the guy. go back ! go back !
go back for i can see from here that your going to be making many decisions in life. yor going to go through some pretty strange doors. how can i tell him ? how can i warn him.
i'm so glad i have already done what you lot have to do over the next 35 yrs. puberty is long gone. spots. catapults. tadpoles. all that stuff. i feel glad that i'm at the clocking off stage and you lot are about to clock on.
eeeh its a strange old life.
heres to the future.

Comments