Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Penis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is quite embarsing any how.

I seem to have a burning sensation in the tip of my penis and at the bottom of the head looks slighty darker red/ bigger only slightly.

i think i must have a infection. i havnt had sex or anything. i use a lot of solvents and paint at work i spose maybe it might have got onto my trousers and iritated it.

any ideas

Comments

• Options
    you might have thrush or something, go to the doctors, theyve seen it all before.
  • Options
    does thrush go on its own :$:crazyeyes
  • Options
    no i dont think so, you have to use something like canestan, but it might not be thrush, thats why i said go and see the doctor, It could be all sorts of things.
  • Options
    you could try putting canestan on it and see if that clears it up. if it doesnt help, then its not thrush.
  • Options
    im worried now. im sure it is as i read thru details on it. where do i get that stuff from then

hey thanks a lot by the way rainbow u seem nice
  • Options
    you can get it from a chemist i think or on prescription, but it might not be thrush, if the canestan doesnt clear it up, then still go to a dr.
  • Options
    It does sound like thrush and all chemists sell caniston, although you are better off going to the doctor and making sure before using any medication.
  • Options
    It might be best just to check with your doctor, I know it could be really embarrassing but they're used to dealing with that kind of problem so they won't think anything to it. I hope you cope if you do go to the doctors and I hope you manage to get it sorted. xxx.
  • Options
    well i seem to be lucky and it has just gone..

Im happy now.

Im a very shy person at the best of times lol. cheers all
  • Options
    Good, I'm glad it's just gone on its own, so much easier than going to the doctors isnt it? xxx.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    im worried now.

Go to the doctor then. Its only a penis, its not like theyll ahve never seen one before.