Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

onenatcons

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
onenatcons has been banned.

he has continually made insults and personal attacks against people on the board.
while I expect a certain amount of that here, he does it all the time and is taking the piss out of this board.

I gave him a warning by PM today, then another publicly in a thread to stop it and respect the rules of the forum. he has ignored this and become even worse.

some of tonight's highlights:
I couldn't care if [poster] is at Oxford. He's a dick as far as I am concerned. Also [poster] says he was bullied. Well that must mean he was a big dickhead in his school then.
I never listen to the views of some teen dick. The words 'teenager' and 'honesty' don't mix. I'd wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw them.

everyone is welcome here on our boards, we're happy to have such a great and diverse community :) but they are here as part of theSite, to give our target users a safe, open and friendly place to discuss whatever they want, and onenatcons was stopping it being that.

good riddance :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I want to say thanks and well done. I was just about to pack my bags and wave goodbye to the site because of one obnoxious individual. Let's just say he wont be missed.
    And BB has evicted the first inhabitant...
    And the new steelgate is gone! well done!
    Thank you and good riddance. I actually looked at his website the other day and wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. I suspect not.
    onenatcons 'bad behaivour' seems pretty tame and not in itself warranting a ban. Even if this site is targetted at teenagers(and on the web is that feasible?) nothing he said is as bad as I hear from real-life teenagers

Let the boards rip, if you dare
    Originally posted by solo
    onenatcons 'bad behaivour' seems pretty tame and not in itself warranting a ban. Even if this site is targetted at teenagers(and on the web is that feasible?) nothing he said is as bad as I hear from real-life teenagers

Exactly, if we want to hear all this crap we can pop down the road to the local gang of "yoofs". We don't want or need it here. If you got a problem with that, bye bye:wave:
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

Exactly, if we want to hear all this crap we can pop down the road to the local gang of "yoofs". We don't want or need it here. If you got a problem with that, bye bye:wave:

Go on , make me:p

maybe you're part of the reason the Politics Forum is PC and stagnant, if the idea of something akin to Free Speech is threatening to teenagers, why offer the facility in the first place?

maybe you're part of the reason the Politics Forum is PC and stagnant, if the idea of something akin to Free Speech is threatening to teenagers, why offer the facility in the first place?

Oh look... onenatcons has returned... :rolleyes:

There's a big difference between free speech and personal insults. And as for you're "go on make me" well expect to get barred for inciting violence. Bye Bye:wave: It's been nice not knowing you, even though we know who you are:yuck:

Let the boards rip, if you dare

i think the mod who banned him has only shown the tiny little last straw. it was relentless stuff from ones, he ventured into the anything goes room and upset antbody and everybody constantly. good ridance.
    go on make me" well expect to get barred for inciting violence.

The 'go on make me' was in jest but your response shows your humour-bypass is working well - inciting violence, do me a favour

I find a lot of students and young'uns a bit dull and brain-washed in the PC direction - not great to debate with, maybe I shouldn't bother
    Well i can see where choice of language has buried ol Onenatcons. Swearing goes a bit beyond the routine rhetorical insults that fly as thick as locust swarms around here daily.

But of course, as we have seen the return of Thanatos under his new name, banning doesnt seem to keep people away for long.

not great to debate with, maybe I shouldn't bother

Please don't.

:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Thank you and good riddance. I actually looked at his website the other day and wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. I suspect not.

What was wrong with his website?

The 'go on make me' was in jest but your response shows your humour-bypass is working well - inciting violence, do me a favour

I find a lot of students and young'uns a bit dull and brain-washed in the PC direction - not great to debate with, maybe I shouldn't bother

WHATEVER

La la la la la la la. I've been here ages, i got lots of friends here, people respect my views as i dont go round slagging people off at random or act a twit. So ner ner, ner-ner-ner. Ya boo sucks.

:p:p:rolleyes::D:D:rolleyes::p:p
    maybe I shouldn't bother

Hurrah:D
    why cant we just all get along. Im a teen by the way, so I resent people classing me:

y cant people see me as me, not just "a bit dull and brainwashed". If you have a problem with society then maybe the problem is you, unless all of society is at fault and you are right?
    Originally posted by blodcot

What was wrong with his website?

apart from the suggestion that there's nothing wrong with bullying because it's character building...

that he wants to beat teenagers (physically, not in a sporting sense)...

that fat people should be banned from wearing certain types of clothing...

and that people with "congenital defacts" should be prevented by law from reproducing.

Just a brief insight into the mind of onenatcons...

~~~~~~

BTW Steelgate was back? :confused:
    blodcot, you should be banned for being unable to spell simple words. Like blood for instance.

Im flattered that someone thinks Im PC though, given what I think of Israel and given wghat I think of immigrants. Hurrah!:D
    Originally posted by Kermit

Im flattered that someone thinks Im PC though

After seeing the worst kind of PC ass lickings today, I would definitely not be flattered by being labelled in the same category as those overly PC people which I saw.
    Then again, you didn't experience the sucking up which I did, so you could be happy with your title :)
    woohooo i like the new administrator dude.....but is he as cute as dommywommy?lol
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    dommywommy

I have a feeling that Bad Things will happen if Dom sees this... :eek2:
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Im a teen by the way, so I resent people classing me
    :rolleyes: