Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Class A dickhead

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I saw some sixteen year old dickwad stand laughing at some man who trip on a curb and injured himself today. Naturally I helped him, but what MOTHERFUCKING SHIT laughs at the misfortune of others!!?!!?!

Damn, I seriously felt like beating the crap out of this kid.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And?

I suppose beating up teens make you happy...
    Yeah Ok its a cruel thing to do! But why start a bloddy thread about it! :rolleyes:
    I laughed at an old lady who fell off her chair the other day.

*hides*
    He is banned so hows that thread here:confused:
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    He is banned so hows that thread here:confused:

Posted before he got banned...
    Look at the date *hands the old lady some glasses* :p;)
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    *hands the old lady some glasses* :p;)
    I think I need to make mine stronger, since I thought the exact same thing as Becky... :eek2:
    How do you know when people get banned?
    I actually agree with him. If someone falls and hurts themselves then the last thing you do is laugh in his face, you go over and lend a hand to him. If the man fell but was ok then yeah you can have a laugh about it.

Some young people these days have no repect for anyone no matter who they are, its the society we are growing up in and it is quite a sad fact.

Madinthenut, dont fucking start me on shite threads. Your notorious for doing them. Do we need to remind you of your claim to fame with your extremely wanky thread???? Now what was it, was it a travel case being found in a haystack. No, no, thats not right.......

Al stop at that, but watch what you say!!!:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by MadinthenuT
    How do you know when people get banned?

Maybe the bit that says 'Banned' under his name is a hint. And if you went in politics you'd also see the thread saying he's banned. Oh dear.
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing

Maybe the bit that says 'Banned' under his name is a hint. And if you went in politics you'd also see the thread saying he's banned. Oh dear.

Please don't direct him to politics.
    The one contribution I remember which he made there, didn't exactly show an overflow of braincells, and only managed to tick me off.
    Have a headache, don't have the patience for anyone annoying me now.
    Thank you for that Jaqueline now can you answer me this please.

Why would a newbie go back a few pages to bring an old posting of onenatcons back up??

I smell something fishy here:eek:
    I smell something fishy here

Sure you head isnt too close to your front bottom????

Hey you never know :p
    wuckfit...........now you come to mention it;)

Now answer my Question if you can:)
    Newbies do that all the time. It's well known that newbies are stupid. :p

*runs*
    em as a kind of newbie i shall say sorry for bringing old threads back to the top,i go searchin and stuf and then talk lots..sowwy:D is a self proclamed idiot anyway so there ye go:) em....wow...cool, people can be banned? tis like a nite club with a no bullshit entry policy..thing...

i fink i shall be going to bed now...to sleep and possibly kill a few more braincells...withoutn trying of course...:eek2:
    his site.... stuff like "all teenagers are scum of the earth".
    he was a teenager, ooh 5 or 6 years ago? i dont think im "hard" or that im better/worse than anybody because im "harder\softer" than them. but according to his site, im still scum.
    [/rant]
    meh
    I nearly pissed myself in our last school Mass when the nun fell off the stage backwards...but I'm evil. so.
    To summarise, I simply hate teens. Soon I hope to put them to their word. I want to beat a teen and make him/her be subservient to ME! As the old saying goes –"Live by the sword, die by the sword". All teens think they are hard and deserve to be punished for it. I’m an agnostic, but I reckon that most teenagers are bound for hell (if such a place exists).

Hmmmm nice extract from his website there, that has to be a joke....don't it?
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    To summarise, I simply hate teens. Soon I hope to put them to their word. I want to beat a teen and make him/her be subservient to ME! As the old saying goes –"Live by the sword, die by the sword". All teens think they are hard and deserve to be punished for it. I’m an agnostic, but I reckon that most teenagers are bound for hell (if such a place exists).

Hmmmm nice extract from his website there, that has to be a joke....don't it?

I'm worried now. :eek: :crazyeyes :eek2: :(
    I think theres definatly something up with that new guy if you put together the evidence:
    1.They brought up this topic
    2.In the politics forum they said nothings wrong with oneticons or whatevers site.
    I cant belive though what the guys put up on his site.....im not even gona look to see what else there is seen as her has totally sterotyped people or my age. Sure theres probably afew but you cant judge a whole group of people like that. I mean there are adults like that too right?
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    I’m an agnostic, but I reckon that most teenagers are bound for hell (if such a place exists).

Hehe, so what happens when I'm no longer a teenager? I magically no longer think I'm 'hard' or deserve to be punished? Weirdness. Let's all go beat up onenatcons cos he used to be a teen (or still is? I dunno). Heh.

He did that to stir you all up. T'is obvious. Ignore him. :)

*climbs a tree and promptly falls out when a stong wind hits*
    Originally posted by evilemsie
    I nearly pissed myself in our last school Mass when the nun fell off the stage backwards...but I'm evil. so.

Was it BeckyBoo? :D
    Originally posted by evilemsie

I thought nuns could fly? :confused:
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

Was it BeckyBoo? :D

:eek: I wouldnt do anything silly as that;)

If it was me then I dont remember......I must ave been pissed, again:D
    Originally posted by chopper

Hold on I will try:D

Shit......no I cant and Ive got a sore head to prove it:p
    Originally posted by chopper

no, your thinking of birds :)
    Is it just that those with congenital defects should be allowed to have children? No, I don’t believe it is. Why? Well why not consider the life of the child, who would have to endure a condition for a lifetime. That CANNOT be just.

Ergo, it must be the role of the state to prohibit people with congenital defects producing offspring. Such acts of procreation cannot be permitted within any ethical context.

I fail to see any reprehensible aspect pertaining to bullying. Malice is an intrinsic part of human nature and children can be especially adept at being malicious. Ultimately bullying builds character, which would be of great benefit to a child when they encounter dilemmas in adult life. Bullying exists in adult life too, but all know that life is cyclical.

yes! I AM ONENATCONS!!! REMEMBER ME!!!?!!?

I DO BELIEVE THE ABOVE AND NO ONE HAS THE FUCKING RIGHT TO STOP ME!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Well done. You've probably just confirmed your own banning you moronic twat. Go on, get out and get fucked.
    I AM ONENATCONS!!!!!
    witchhunt wrote:
    I AM ONENATCONS!!!!!

That's nice for you. Piss off asshole ;)

(BTW OMG all the oldies in one thread ;o)