Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

celebrities that do GHB

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha thats quite funny, he looks a bit old and washed up!

GHB isnt even illegal in america yet so it isnt a "proper drug":rolleyes: so he'll get the same sort of sentence as if he was drunk driving!
  • Options
    Actually, its quite illegal. After several deaths and a reputation of being a date rape drug, it went to a schedule one. Whether or not that applyys to a dui like alcohol does is questionable. I guess its legal status also varies from state to state, but where I live its not good to get caught with it.
  • Options
    is that a fairly recent thing then, cause i thought you could buy it legally on the internet?
  • Options
    Like I said, its schedule status varies from state to state buts its had a bad rap for years and the days of ordering it as a diebetic supplement are way over. Its been illegal for years. Same thing with Ketemine.
  • Options
    This is the legal standing, from erowid.org

"On Friday Feb 18, 2000, President Clinton signed the 'Hillory J. Farias and Samantha Reid
    Date-Rape Drug Prohibition Act of 2000'. According to the text of the Act, the Attorney General
    of the United States is ordered to add GHB to the list of schedule I substances within 60 days
    of the passage of the act. The Attorney General performed this final step in mid-March.

GHB is a Schedule I substance in the United States. Schedule I substances are defined federally as :

A drug which as a high potential for abuse.
    A drug which has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
    There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug under medical supervision.

GHB is Schedule I and Schedule III:

In another bizarre twist of US Drug Law, GHB was declared both a Schedule I drug (no medical use, high potential for abuse) and a Schedule III drug (accepted medical use, lower potential for abuse). The law made an exception for a New Drug Application to the FDA by the company Orphan Pharmaceuticals under the generic name of Sodium Oxybate for use in treating certain types of narcolepsy and sleep disorders. See Orphan's Press Release on the scheduling. Cannabis was also given this contradictory scheduling in the mid 1990's when Marinol was made schedule III and approved for sale.

It is most definately illegal, in EVERY state.
  • Options
    So I was pretty acurate for reciting out of memory. Before Clinton proposed that nationally, scheduling went from state to state. I can always count on bongbudda to back me up. Is it supposed to be bongbudda or bongbuddha?
  • Options
    sorry i'm obviously wrong then. i swear i read somewhere on a forum some american bloke going on about buying pharmacutical (*spelling??) quality GHB on the internet:confused::confused:

either he was just lying, it was a different country, or a very very old post!!
  • Options
    Pure powder GHB used to be available in the Internet quite a lot untill recently, it was an excellent service, but to be honest I used to buy mine from a bloke who bought kilos, it ment I didnt have to wait the 3 weeks for delivery.
    The problem is because the UN has but GHB in its list of drugs that are really dangerous loads of countries are being forced to ban it.
    Which means we'll all be getting crap back street stuff from now on.
  • Options
    a little FACT sheet for y'all
  • Options
    Bongbudda: I'm coming to London for the first time next week. I love to do K and its hard to get over here these days. My buddy who can usually get it in London says they are in the midst of a wicked drought right now in England. What do you know of this?
  • Options
    I go through about 60mls of GBL a weekend, I prefer GBL over GHB because its stronger... GBL is coverted to GHB in your body.

You can buy GHB power online as its used in bodybuilding (it releases about 7 times the amount of growth hormone), sleep therapy (releases carbon dioxide in the blood which can make you tired) and various other areas.

We pay about $1.50 a ml (which is quite steep - thats about 50 pence UK) and if its GBL it takes about 2mls to get you wasted every few hours.

GBL taken with other drugs enhances them and makes them strong, with weed it makes you VERY stoned, with NOS it prolongs the feeling, with E it makes you rush and almost roll constantly... by itself its like a mid-way between E and Beer and makes you feel full of energy that you want to dance around.

Overdosing on G (aka G'ing out) is a very serious area, too much will send you into a coma-like deep sleep which unless in very high doses (ie. over 8 ml) is just that, a 'sleep' and people awake from it feeling very refreshed - obviously people going unconcious in clubs is not a good thing, hense all the usual bad press/ambulances etc. G and Alcohol is exceptionally dangerous and can cause people to G out quite easily.

G is a very strong chemical, it can strip vanish off wood, melt plastic and needs to be taken mixed with something to discuise the flavour (Orange Fanta works well - or fruit juice)

G also makes you exceptionally horny :naughty: and I mean seriously, its good when used in sex as it prolongs orgasm.

Its one of my favourite drugs, but gets abused something stupid. People who don't research anything and just rely on shite from mates are the ones which give it a bad name, its like anything else.
  • Options
    "makes you horny"

Reminds me of a time when I was in South Beach at the Miami music conference. We had been doing pills all night and dancing. I had been hanging out with this girl and we went back to another couples big hotel suite. We did some "G" and I guess I blacked out. When I came to, I was having sex on the sofa. I actually thought it was another girl at first I was so dazed. But I just kept pounding a way until I figured out who it was. Then we did it on the porch over looking the ocean and every where else. I never did come b/c all the pills I had eaten, but it was still fun. It definately makes you horny and I can see why its a date rape drug after that experience. But I've always favored "k" for sex. Makes me last longer and makes the whole experience very surreal. You kinda subconsciously melt into one another.
  • Options
    GBL is dirt cheap in the UK if you buy it from a chemical supply house and not from the people selling 'glue-b-gone' or whatever.

I'll give you an example a friend of mine recently bought a litre of the stuff (>99% pure) for £33 including delivery.

Personaly I prefer GHB to GBL, it just feels smoother on the body and doesnt taste like, well nail varnish remover. GBL is more like getting drunk and I've never really been much of a piss head.

Be very careful though, GBL has a very very steep doseage curve, if you get very pure liquid then the dose is between 1-2ml, but starts working after only half a dozen drips.

I nearly killed myself on this stuff earlier in the week! Basicaly I woke up at about 5am and couldnt get back to sleep so I poured myself a little, well I did too much and if it wasnt for my wife keeping me awake and shaking me when I stopped breathing I may well have died. The staff in A&E didnt know what it was so I had to try and explain while being quite out of it. My heart rate in the ambulance was down to 45bpm. And that was about an hour after the worst bit.

Personaly I think GHB is a safer chemical because its doseage curve is quite steep but not anywhere near as steep as GBL's.

I'm stupid, learn from my lesson.
  • Options
    Do you know any legitimate suppliers which sell industry standard GBL online?
  • Options
    I'm not sure how this site is about giving sources, however I cant really give you mine anyway because its a UK company.

I will say this though, there are quite a few around, just do a lot of searching on google n' such. There is one which has something like glue be gone in the title but they are really expencive.

Do you buy your GBL from a dealer then? Because given the amount that you say that you are using I would suggest that its not totaly pure. Either that or you've got a massive tolerance, but I'm not sure how much of a tolerance you can actualy get to GBL. Its just I nearly killed myself on 2ml.

Also have you had GHB too? What do you think of the difference?
  • Options
    I was searching all yesterday trying to find anything, the previous site I knew 'VitalChemistry' has been shut down and they sold it in powder form... ours I admit will be watered down somewhat I'm sure... its very expensive indeed, all the industry chemical sites I find won't sell to known businesses.

GHB and GBL.... GHB is good its just I usually find I need more, GBL is a bit rougher but at the same time cause its stronger you need less and they sell for about the same price here, its all done through dealers and its hard work to get hold of... I'm looking for an alternative source...

100mls out here costs about 60 pounds... bloody expensive really, but thats NZ for you everything costs a fortune..
  • Options
    As I say I'm not sure how this site is about sources, however as GBL is legal in virtualy every country, here goes;

Go to google.com,
    Type in 'GBL glue be gone lactone'
    Click on the first site that comes up

I cant really spell it out anymore, I havent actualy used that site though so it may well just be crap, and as I said it is seriously over priced.