Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i need a dealer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its not fair... im dry.... again....

i used to get all my stuff through friends, but now all my friends with contacts have fucked off to university. i am currently on a gap year so im still at home, now stuck without a dealer, while all my friends are now out living it up surrounded by all kinds of wonderful substances...... argh......

one of my friends now lives within walking distance of 5 different dealers.... its not fair!!!!!!!!! i have none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know some of my sisters friends smoke so i could ask her but theres just something not quite right about asking your little sister to get drugs for you.....

its not fair i just want to get high :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok. im gunna be nice.

Knowone cares
    Originally posted by eddr
    Ok. im gunna be nice.

Knowone cares

well then dont waste your time replying
    I have time to waste :D
    must..... find............ witty...... put down.......

ok its not happening..... im too tired and not stoned enough.....

your lucky....... this time.....:yeees: :chin: ;)
    First of all are you old enough to go to clubs? If yes then just find a trippy trance night and just start talking to people, the nastier the techno the better the drugs you'll find.

If you go to a run of the mill middle of the road trance club the pills will be crap and thats all you'll get.

Either that or just start talking to everyone you know, the more people you know the better odds you have.

I'll give you an example, I'm sitting in my uni one day and I see the bloke next to me was reading erowid, so we start chatting and I find that he's an acid, pills and puff dealer. I never actualy got to try much because he fucked off back to spain but thats not the point.
    yup..... im 18.... yeah i can score in clubs its not exactly a challenge but i cant usually get anything other than pills.... maybe im going to the wrong clubs i dunno....

i just need a regular weed connection... oh well its not like ive got any money at the moment anyway it would be pretty pointless...... *sigh* oh well... im beginning to get used to reality anyway... maybe ill give all that stuff a rest for a while.....

on second thoughts..... for christs sake somebody roll me a J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: :eek:
    Originally posted by eddr
    Ok. im gunna be nice.

Knowone cares
    how the fuck do you know?
    did someone die and make you the thinker for every other site member?
    is growing a possibility?
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    is growing a possibility?

well, i tried that a little while ago but my sister had a party and some of her friends went through my room and nicked some of my stuff, including my plants :mad: cunts!

i was not happy, but being very lazy (and a pussy) i didnt do anything about it.... my sister had another party and one of the wankers was there and he actually had the cheek to try and laugh about it with me....... WANKER i should have kicked him out but i was drunk and was actually quite friendly to him.... shouldnt have done that. oh well...

but yeah i might have another go at growing some time very soon but i do still live with my mum..... she used to be cool about me smoking and stuff, but she has become very neurotic recently due to many personal problems (my dad left about a year ago, her mum is terminally ill, and her brother who was a chronic alcoholic died a couple of months ago from the booze) so she has become much more paranoid particularely after what happened to my uncle she has got into her head that im gonna become a junkie if i keep smoking it and she keeps making annoying comments about "narcotics" or "that stuff" as she calls it and i cant really answer back due to the circumstances and basically, it was ok before when i had my plants she would have been pissed if she'd found them but nothing major and i probably could have persuaded her to let me keep it but now i dont think it would be so easy so i think i should probably put any ideas about growing on the back burner for a while..... its very tempting though, i have the perfect little cupboard, i could convert it into a little grow room get an HPS light and hydroponics etc..... i was planning to do that before but now im having second thoughts....

ok what should have been a short answer turned into a meaningless off topic rant, sorry about that!