Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Was my rants page REALLY that offensive?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Evidently Man of Kent thought so (like I give a damn what he thinks). :)

They're just honest opinions and viewpoints, dammit. :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whether it was or it wasn't, you shouldn't keep bringing it up to deliberately provoke people. 'Tis foolish and irritating.
    I don't intend to annoy people. I just want to get to the bottom of this shit...:)
    If the point of (a lot of) these posts is not purely to troll, i advice you spend some time looking at other peoples posts, and see how they communicate.

Learn.

I don't want to offend you but i genuinly thought from your previous posts you were simply trying to annoy people and troll.
    No, I find you offensive. Jeez, even One Nation Conservatives have more brains than you. And theyre as dumb as Bill Clintons come.
    The fact that they are honest opinions is even worse, there is nothing wrong with you saying what you think (especially if you back it up with an argument.) Likewise there is nothing wrong with someone saying they don't like what you think (especially if they back it up with an argument)
    yes. they were.
    noone else is bringing it up any more, though...
    I agree with DJP here - why are you bringing this up again?
    If you want to put forward an opinion, start a thread. you know how it works.
This discussion has been closed.