Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

HOORAY FOR "TheSite"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i have known the site for a few months and it has really helpled me with some problems i think we should congratulate the site and post some success stories u have had!!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree, I think thesite is a superb forum.
    Yeah, its great. I think the fact that so many people are regulars make's it better, it wouldn't be so good iif you never saw the same person twice.
    Originally posted by derby county:
    I agree, I think thesite is a superb forum.

Derby_County has made a post with under 100 words. WOW
    oh so he posts a reply under a 100 words to me does he well that just offends me!!!!

[This message has been edited by derby county (edited 07-09-2000).]
    Anyways, back to the subject.

I completely agree, this site is great, i've only been on it for 4 days and i'm getting great help from people like you guys just willing to give their opinion. These are the hard things in life to talk about. And this siteis completely annonymous, yet you still have a sense of who someone is and what they're like. You come on this forum and start meeting people who end up to be like friends yet you can ask them questions about things you would never even think of asking a friend you have acctually seen and have known for over a year. And to think, i just found this site while searching for a site to help me turn my g/f on!!

Follow your heart and you can't go wrong
    its gr8, its nice to know theres somewhere 2 turn if theres someint troubling u. and ur all so kind. although the abortion topic kinda made me feel as if there was a bit of an atmosphere.
    some of the advice u would think came from real professionals, derby_county certaintly knows what hes on about what eva the problem.
    u can also kinda feel that people care about whats worrying u, and thats nice to know.
    thanx guys
    keep the postin up
    love ya helly
    Originally posted by helly:
    its gr8, its nice to know theres somewhere 2 turn if theres someint troubling u. and ur all so kind. although the abortion topic kinda made me feel as if there was a bit of an atmosphere.
    some of the advice u would think came from real professionals, derby_county certaintly knows what hes on about what eva the problem.
    u can also kinda feel that people care about whats worrying u, and thats nice to know.
    thanx guys
    keep the postin up
    love ya helly

We've had "atmosphere" before, Helly. It's good to stimulate emotions and we all settle down in the end.

The good thing about "TheSite" is that we are unlikely to meet & we don't know who each other is (sorry about the grammar), (I could be your next door neighbour!) so you can speak your mind without worrying about upsetting a friend.

J9

[This message has been edited by j9j9 (edited 08-09-2000).]
    I'm new to thesite.org and I already like it. It is really good that there is somewhere where people can talk about almost anything!