Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shot Through The Heart ~~ Todays Senario From Diesel 88888888

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0171741

They made a movie about the favorite pastime of Serbs/Croations/Bosnians in the former Yugoslovia...and it is almost what is happening today.

And we have brought plenty of these people here to CONUS to join with US all.

So far no islamics have been shot...and that may...'may'...be the clue to the shooter...or not...we'll see!

Comments

• Options
    I saw that film a couple of years ago. Deeply depressing - I couldn't watch it again. Humans are shit.

This isn't Turtle though, is it? I can't be bothered to comment properly.
  • Options
    This is not Turtle...I don't know where Turtle is!

I agree with your response...sadly depressing...and so on point and true.

We really need a photograph of the missing French Cadet from St. Syre (sp) if anyone can find it in the local papers and post it here or post the url.

Diesel

88888888:D
  • Options
    You can always tell when it's Diesel because he puts this face icon6.gif as his message icon and always writes lots of 8's at the end of messages. I still find it amusing in my weird little world.

*wanders off giggling foolishly to self*

Edited to add - I've not seen the movie and I don't feel confident enough to comment properly without you all ripping me to pieces. Heh. I'll go now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    You can always tell when it's Diesel because he puts this face icon6.gif as his message icon and always writes lots of 8's at the end of messages. I still find it amusing in my weird little world.

*wanders off giggling foolishly to self*

Edited to add - I've not seen the movie and I don't feel confident enough to comment properly without you all ripping me to pieces. Heh. I'll go now.

D.C. SNIPER TERROR
    Probe eyes foreigner
    in Pacific Northwest
    Searches concern 2 persons of interest in D.C. case, 1 'not a U.S. national'

Posted: October 23, 2002
    10:14 p.m. Eastern

By Art Moore
    © 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

TACOMA, Wash. – FBI agents conducted a search today in Bellingham, Wash., related to two persons of interest in the D.C. sniper case, at least one of whom is "not a U.S. national," according to the mayor of the city in northwestern Washington state.

CNN is reporting that authorities are searching for John Allen Williams, alias "Mohammed," and John Lee Malvo, age 17, a citizen of Jamaica.

Williams was based at Fort Lewis in 1994-95 and lived in a nearby Tacoma neighborhood where a backyard search for ballistic material is wrapping up, according to Peggy Bellows, an editor for the Tacoma News Tribune.

Seattle's KOMO radio reports that Williams is a veteran of the Gulf War and Malvo's stepfather.

Fox News also is reporting that warrants related to the D.C. case have been issued in Montgomery, Ala.

Two shell casings have been recovered by agents in the Tacoma backyard along with two stumps that have bullet holes, according to KOMO-TV in Seattle.

Bellingham mayor Mark Asmundson told Seattle's KING-TV that his police department began cooperating this morning with FBI agents interested in two men who were residents of the city, near the Canadian border, in the past year and a half.

One was a student at Bellingham High School and the other was an older man, not related by family, who could be in his 30s, according to Asmundson.

The two were most recently in Bellingham nine months ago, Asmundson said.

"Being near the border, we've had our share of unusual characters in Bellingham," Asmundson said.

In Tacoma, sources confirmed that the search was related to the D.C. sniper case, according to KIRO-TV.

Fort Lewis spokesman Lt. Col. Joseph Piek said the FBI had asked for help from the base, KOMO-TV reported.

The backyard search was conducted by consent of the property owner, said FBI spokesperson Melissa Mallon on the scene this evening. Local television news reports said the owner is not a person of interest.

"There is no immediate danger for anybody in this neighborhood," Mallon said. "If there were, we would let people know."

Tacoma mayor Bill Baarsma said in an interview with KING-TV in Seattle that he was called out of a meeting at about 12:30 p.m. today to be met by the FBI.

"It was a day of irony for me, because I was called out of a meeting about how to cope with a terrorist attack," he said.

Click here to read previous WND stories on the sniper attacks.

• Options
    So is this guy a muslim? His name would suggest so.
  • Options
    Are you a dickhead? Your attitude would suggest so.
  • Options
    Cha cha cha.......:)