Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

jealousy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok everyone tips for making people jealous. im useless at it and want to find out why!

I need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and pain, but I'd be scared that there's nothing underneath

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why do you want to make someone jealous?

Everything about you is how I want to be.
    cause she did a pretty impressive job off making me jealous recently and i dunno i feel powerless dammit!

I need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and pain, but I'd be scared that there's nothing underneath
    Please dont try to make her jealous. it hurts u so why do u want to hurt her too?
    Jealousys a way of getting back or flirting with you it'll hurt her more if you ignore her/prtend shes nothing/dirt etc. Nasty but there you go if you want it!
    Mate dont get onvloved like that, jealousy is a nasty thing. best thing to do is not to stopp to ehr level-show her that you are beigger than that by not retaliating. she might be doing it for your attention in whcih case tell her it hurt you etc
    hope this helps
    true i definately go with the don't do it!!
    ok ok you've appealed to my better nature i won't but this had better count towards my karmic balance....

i somehow manage to make my bloke jealous by well, just being me... so be me, and u could make her jealous.
    Originally posted by fck vwls:
    ok everyone tips for making people jealous.

Just dont.

Its a shitty thing to do, if shes making you jelous she probably didnt mean to, i make b/f's jelous by doing stuff i dont think twice about and never dream it would offend anyone.

I feel crap enough when i know ive hurt someone i care about, but if i found out a b/f was doing something to make me jelous purpously id go balistic (sp?).

It'll just make everything worse.
    Originally posted by fck vwls:
    ok everyone tips for making people jealous. im useless at it and want to find out why!

WHAT DID SHE DO TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS???