Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

me and him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well ive been goin out with this guy for 3 months cumin on 4 everythings goin really well.but before he was really shy and when we snogged he wouldbnt put he hands on my but ( tryin to put this nicly) and ppl there would say put ur hands on her ass. Now the problem is me when were toghter I no he wants me to kiss him but a dont have the gutts to i used to and a no he wants to kiss me i have problems takin it. he seems to be more comfortable around me and he keeps his hands in ma bac pockets now. sumdays im not like this a will just kiss him unexpectedly but then other days i have probz whats up with me ????:(:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Maybe the days you kiss him your happy!

Maybe when you are afraid too your unhappy! :confused: :eek2:
  • Options
    i know it's easy for me to say this but i think you need to relax. Try not to think about it too much because you are only putting yourself under pressure. Start making the first move when you feel comfortable to do so and try not to worry about it too much

:)
  • Options
    but then im worried if a do the first move he wont expect me to
  • Options
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby
    i know it's easy for me to say this but i think you need to relax. Try not to think about it too much because you are only putting yourself under pressure. Start making the first move when you feel comfortable to do so and try not to worry about it too much

:)

This makes my advice sound USELESS lol! :(:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tigger
    but then im worried if a do the first move he wont expect me to

I know it may sound strange:rolleyes:

But some guys like there girls to do the 'Unexpected' and kiss them, Now you go make your BF day by kissing him and if you feel ready, put his hand on your ass and tits!

(And please try and cut down on Txt talk, yours isn't that bad but it's much easier if you don't write with it):)
  • Options
    This makes my advice sound USELESS

it was:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Schnap me Baby

it was:p

:(:p