Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

insignificant but sexy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i was just wonderin about the little insignificant things that people find really sexy like this girl i fancy it drives me crazy when she tucks her hair behind her ear orgasps iin indignation does anyone else get this? id like 2 know please post back:)

Comments

• Options
    Re: insignificant but sexy
    Originally posted by totalyoutofit
    ok i was just wonderin about the little insignificant things that people find really sexy like this girl i fancy it drives me crazy when she tucks her hair behind her ear orgasps iin indignation does anyone else get this? id like 2 know please post back:)

I find my husband really sexy when he's deep into his guitar playing :)
  • Options
    yeah i know exactly what u mean. this girl i know always puts both her hands over her face when shes laughing and shields her eyes if shes embarassed and loadsa stuff like that its sooo cute.
  • Options
    Re: insignificant but sexy
    Originally posted by totalyoutofit
    orgasps iin indignation

Does that sentance actually say anything or is it just a random assortment of letters? :confused:
  • Options
    My ex used to do this weird thing with his tongue when he smiled/laughed. I thought it was cute at first then it did my head in :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: insignificant but sexy
    Originally posted by One of the Nobodies

Does that sentance actually say anything or is it just a random assortment of letters? :confused:

The latter.

My gf says she loves how happy I look when Im asleep, and I love the way she rolls her eyes sometimes when she talks- not out of sarcasm- its soooooo cute:>

:love:
  • Options
    sorry supposed to read" or gasps in indignation"
  • Options
    M GF Has this really funny/cute giggle thing where if she's like horny, il say so what u wanna do 2nite an she just goes hehehe.. it just like gets me horny on the spot cos i know what im in 4..lol
  • Options
    my last dude chewed his gum really sexyly
  • Options
    When someone swallows and their adams apple moves.
  • Options
    There are so many things that I could say for this but I'm going to try to limit it to a few... first of all, my b/f's eyes turn a bit green (they're dark dark brown normally) when he's really turned on or angry. It's the sexiest thing that I have ever seen.

I also love the fact that he has to stick out his tongue when he's concentrating... It's so cute! Especially because he has no idea that he's doing it.
  • Options
    When my boyfriend rubs his eyes when he's tired. He looks so innocent and gorgeous.
  • Options
    Originally posted by StarStruck7
    first of all, my b/f's eyes turn a bit green (they're dark dark brown normally) when he's really turned on

hehe my boyf's eyes do that! They're naturally really blue, but when he's horny they go very, very green!