Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Boys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Boys/Men.

I've decided that they're actually quite scary, and that I actually really like being on my own.

*still drunk

I'm so used to mentally/abusive/or just plain not good for you emotionally relationships - that now I just don't wanna know full stop.

Aaah well. :rolleyes:

I remember the days when I was 17, young, carefree, and thought all men were wonderful! It's horrible when you lose your faith you know?

I now run away at any sign of affection from men! yuk!

Funny old world innit.

*goes back to bed.

:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    I run away from any sign of interest from men...I've never had a relationship...and I never will. End of...Long story...involves being stalked for over 3 years starting when I was 14.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sistersatine
    I run away from any sign of interest from men...I've never had a relationship...and I never will. End of...Long story...involves being stalked for over 3 years starting when I was 14.

got sounds horrible!
  • Options
    I've never had a relationship...and I never will.

Course you will. I've read your thread and what you went through sounds terrifying, but you'll recover. You may be scared of boys now, but one day you'll meet the right guy, everything will fall into place, and you'll wonder what you were worried about.
    I remember the days when I was 17, young, carefree, and thought all men were wonderful! It's horrible when you lose your faith you know?

I've still got my faith! (Jealous?) I'm 15 and in my eyes, boys, well what can I say, except give me more!!! I guess from what you say that my views are gonna change????
  • Options
    Re: Boys
    Originally posted by MsWhite

I now run away at any sign of affection from men! yuk!

I've only just turned 18 & I feel like that already. *shrugs*
  • Options
    Me too :eek2:
  • Options
    Some lads just annoy me blatently. There are a few good ones luckily i got a decent one.
  • Options
    I think we all have a soulmate out there somewhere. But we have to go through a whole loada shit before we find him.

If we treat them the same way SOME of them treat us, we can't go wrong girls.....;)
  • Options

You will, you sound a lovely lass. Just depends on whether you let one cuntface ruin your life or not; its easier said than done, but dont let one bad experience ruin your entire life. If you do, hes won.

*hug*

Have you considered counselling to get over your difficulties?
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls

If we treat them the same way SOME of them treat us

Well SOME of you girls do! And being the way you are you treat the nice guys like shit, whom haven’t done anything wrong to you and then treat the shitheads all nice as pie!
    we can't go wrong girls...

Er:eek2: ,yeah you can!
  • Options
    treat others how you want to be treated.
  • Options
    Ok...Crap analysis i know. :(