Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

a ikle help pweese....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im 17 and im about to have sex for the first time and well im scared! i so wanna have sex with my gf who i lurve very much but well....now this may sem daft...but im scared about entering her and if like will i get the right "hole" <how vulgar is that! and is this something to worry about?.

Comments

• Options
    Get her to guide you in.
  • Options
    Well down there, there is only two holes - and i'm sure she would say something if you put it in the wrong one!
    And as lil_kazzy said, getting her to guide you in would be a good idea :)
  • Options
    Is it her first time also???
    If it isn't it's easier to let her take the lead, then you don't have to worry if you're doing something wrong.
    If it is, wel I have always believed that sex is something where there's place for a good laugh. When you both just relax it will be alright. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Get her to guide you in.

:yes:
  • Options
    ask...and if your unsure and nervous...youre not ready...wait untill you are. There's no rush
  • Options
    Just go with the flow. Sex is natural, you do whatever feels right and when the times right it should just slide in. Enjoy it and don't rush. If it's her first time she'll be just as nervous. If it isn't she won't have any trouble in helping you to guide it in and putting you at your ease.

Have fun though is the main thing.;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by sistersatine
    ask...and if your unsure and nervous...youre not ready...wait untill you are. There's no rush

If you're not nervous then there's something wrong with you. Everyone's gonna be nervous.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy

If you're not nervous then there's something wrong with you. Everyone's gonna be nervous.

But there is nervous and overly nervous going on to scared - if you feel that then you should wait :)
  • Options
    well im not really nervous to be honest with u and i have read up on EVERYTHING and i think i will be pretty good in bed just that one thing tripping me out!....oh and it isnt her first time...and i dnt really wanna ask her to "guide" me in for fear of embarassment(and yes we love each other but i wont ask that :S-.
  • Options
    Well you could guide your self in...?
  • Options
    Originally posted by justin-SiKth
    well im not really nervous to be honest with u and i have read up on EVERYTHING and i think i will be pretty good in bed just that one thing tripping me out!....oh and it isnt her first time...and i dnt really wanna ask her to "guide" me in for fear of embarassment(and yes we love each other but i wont ask that :S-.

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

"Hun, you're a tiny cunt, show me the door."
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

It's nothing to be ashamed of.

"Hun, you're a tiny cunt, show me the door."

*slaps her forehead*

In fact, no:

*slaps Turtle*

:p
  • Options
    Don't tell me you've forgot the rhymes you learned as a child already?

Eeny, meeny, miney, mo...
  • Options
    so this isnt something i should be worrying about?
  • Options
    so this isnt something i should be worrying about?

Try not to woryry to much you will enjoy it a lot more :)
    Just look where you are going and you will be all right ;)
  • Options
    Right hole ;) If it's über tight then you've probably got the wrong one :)
  • Options
    i dnt really wanna ask her to "guide" me in for fear of embarassment (and yes we love each other but i wont ask that
    You know, your cock isn't a pussy seeking missile. It does need to be guided. It's tricky to line up and slip straight in every time. One of you will have to do the guiding, and it'd be best if it was her.
    If you can't ask her for that, then how can you ask her for anything else? I don't think she will be embarassed, and nor should you be.

As for fear of embarassment, let me run this scenario through your mind....
    You try and ease yourself inside her, but miss, and instead try to take her up the arse! This happens to even the most experienced people. She may never believe it's an "accident". Worse still, you could try and guide yourself in, and end up trying to shove it up her arse! How do you think she will think about that! Even if she likes anal sex, she isn't going to appreciate you trying to go up her arse unlubricated the first time you have sex together. That could be the beginning, and end, of your love life!
    Just ask her to guide you in. Don't ask "could you guide me in", but ask "would you like to guide me in", as if giving her the option when you're really asking her to take control. Believe me, it's a nice feeling to feel her fingers wrap around your cock and pull you towards her. Mmmm. I think I need a lie down! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    You know, your cock isn't a pussy seeking missile.

It isnt :eek: