Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

New relationship...need advice!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met a girl last week, she is similar age to me, 20, lives 5 minutes drive away. We have loads in common and get on well, no uncomfortable silences. We are both single and have been seeing each other nearly every night this week. However, I dont know if i really fancy her enough, I know looks shouldn't matter but Im quite an insecure person and Ive been out with attractive girls before and they have boosted my self esteem, however they tend to be shallow and fickle or very strange. Should I wait a while and see how I feel once Ive really got to know this girl or should I stop the whole thing now before we get too involved?

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't even consider calling it off mate, she seems like a lovely girl and you should try to get to know her some more.
  • Options
    hmm...take some time to get to know the girl...looks do count a lot as it happens but you must be attracted to her in some way if you have spent time with her every evening this week and you have stuff in common with her.
    pursue it and see how it goes, you never know what might happen.