Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Girls help.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i cant use tampons an this leads to me worrying about contraception because can't i have sex if i can't put in some thing for protection? Would i be having safe sex are there other options because i find it so hard to use tampons?

Also because i can't use tampons i am worried that i wouldn't open up would i? I can't see a hole an i am still a virgin so i wouldn't know if the guy would be able to get in?

This is v.emabarrsing thank you for reading this please reply to this if u can help because it is really getting to me.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Girls help.
    Originally posted by angel1886

Also because i can't use tampons i am worried that i wouldn't open up would i? I can't see a hole an i am still a virgin so i wouldn't know if the guy would be able to get in?

The fact that you can't see a hole kinda explains why you can't use tampons. What you need to do is sit in front of the mirror with a torch and do a little exploring.

Go there - http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy.html

Scarleteen's a great site for learning about yourself :)
  • Options
    Don't worry about it. I don't know how old you are but when I was 15/16 I could never use tampons but it doesn't mean you can't have sex, I promise you. Look at the site lil_kazzy put up if the problem is you don't know where to put the tampon but it really doesn't matter if you still can't use them. Some people just find it more difficult/uncomfortable than others. :)
  • Options
    Sex wont be a problem at all Ive never used them and Im fine!

Just relax abit believe me when you lose your virginity you will be wondering what all the fuss was about there really is no need to worry!
  • Options
    Re: Girls help.
    Originally posted by angel1886
    Hi i cant use tampons an this leads to me worrying about contraception because can't i have sex if i can't put in some thing for protection? Would i be having safe sex are there other options because i find it so hard to use tampons?

This is v.emabarrsing thank you for reading this please reply to this if u can help because it is really getting to me.

Hi ya! I just tried using a tampon today and well errrm...you can see my problem because i just posted it!! also very embarrassin:blush:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Girls help.
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Go there - http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy.html

Scarleteen's a great site for learning about yourself :)

Thats a good site! :D thanks for that link!