Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Revenge!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so it's Thursday, working/ school weeks almost over (sorry people who work weekends) so thought i'd start a thread to celebrate (???)....

What's the best act of revenge you have ever done?

I think revenge is best served cold, i had a male friend that had fell asleep after being drunk and very abusive to several of us. So we shaved the hairs between his butt cheeks, when the hair started to grow back it chaffed his backside, his girlfriend said it aws red raw for about a fortnight. He really was walking like a cowboy

:lol::lol::D

Comments

• Options
    oops put it wrong forum never mind
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    When my ex cheated on me with other women, I tore up his underwear and dumped all his stuff outside his house.

I then proceeded to put a gay personals in a local paper on his behalf.

:yes:

Can't stand men who cheat!!!!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    This summer we were on holiday and one of the girls started giving out about us all and slagging us behind our backs being a general bitch and ruining the holiday,
    She was given a full bottle of laxitive! Ill say no more........
  • Options
    Have recorded a conversation where a man admitted to cheating with my friend & that it was all his fault. She needed proof so that her best friend (his girlfriend) would forgive her.

Have also helped another friend sew frozen prawns into her husband's designer suits :D
  • Options
    There was a house party one night at a mate of mines, and we were all getting drunk as you do! One of my mates who everyone can't stand started going on about how many girls he pulls a week etc, so when he fell asleep we got out the shaving foam and shaved off all his pubes and one eyebrow! And the best thing was he hasn't yet mentioned anything about the pubes! :lol:
  • Options
    I had a friend who went totally off the rails when she found out her man had been cheating. She sent a letter to her mans landlord telling him he was giving a months notice and was moving out (the guy knew nothing about it til the landlord phoned to say he'd be bringing people round to view the flat!).

She also went round to his flat one night and let herself in with a key she used to have and set fire to his wardrobe with all his designer clothes in it, unfortunately she ended up gutting the whole bedroom with the fire and got charged with Willful Fire Raising, Breaking & Entering and Harrasment :crazyeyes

The result being she got community service, a fine and had to pay him back for the designer clothes!
  • Options
    EEK! An example of how revenge can go wrong!

I haven't done anything to ex boyfriends or anything, but my housemate is such a slob, and I am trying to make her think she is going mad! Three times I have switched off all her electric appliances, making her think the electricity is going off just in her room! Hehehehe! :)
  • Options
    Whats the point in revenge?

Surely it just keeps a cirlce of hatred going, and generally doesn't even teach the person what they've done wrong in a way that means they wont do it again.

Surely by taking revenge you're sayign you'd rather live in a world of hate and hurt, rather than forgivness and honesty. You are just making the world you (and I) live in a less pleasent place.

Incedentally not all of the above case's i would count as revenge.
  • Options
    Revenge is sweet. I enjoyed every minute of cutting up my ex's underwear/clothes. He deserved it!

Teaches men that they can't fuck you around.

Sometimes though, saying nothing at all and keeping calm can be just as satisfying. Don't know why.
  • Options
    I agree with Cokephreak.

I say, what goes around comes around and therefore the dirty nasty revenge need not mess with your own delicate hands.

My ex friend who fucked me over (Known her since i was 5) I never took any revenge and now lets just say her life is a complete mess, she has no-one, nothing and is practically insane. My life on the other hand couldn't be better...

I had nowt to do with her downfall.. Every dog has it's day and hers came.

I wouldn't waste my time or energy showing someone how much I hated them because then they know they have got to you emotionally..;)
  • Options

Britney
    Revenge is sweet. I enjoyed every minute of cutting up my ex's underwear/clothes. He deserved it!
    Teaches men that they can't fuck you around.

Ah, sorry... i thought we were talking about revenge in a general sense...
    I didn't realise we were talking exclusivly about only doing nasty things to MEN. That makes it perfectly ok.

You say you enjoyed doing it?
    Well, that absolves you of all responsibility, and I'm sure the person you are carrying it out against will understand the enjoyment you got out of it and completly forgive you.

After all if you murder some-one, but enjoy it, you can't be guilty of murder, right?

Sorry, i always slip into sarcasm when I think some-one is being stupid, i can't help it.
  • Options
    I've never actually had to get revenge on someone who's done me wrong, but being rather hotheaded, I don't doubt for a second that I would do so.
    Yes, what goes around comes around etc, but I'd give it a helping hand to "come around".

cokephreak:
    After all if you murder some-one, but enjoy it, you can't be guilty of murder, right?

:confused:
    Revenge & murder. How did we get to comparing the two?

I'm not saying that revenge is always the right thing to do, but if it can help you feel better & move on, and if the person you're acting against has been unbelievably mean, I say do it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

I didn't realise we were talking exclusivly about only doing nasty things to MEN. That makes it perfectly ok.

Hmmm yeah, the whole anti-men thing that a lot of people around here seem to have is all getting a bit pathetic.

Women are just as shit as men :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian

Women are just as shit as men :)

:yes:
  • Options
    Even worse infact :D

(the sly little beasts we are;) )
  • Options
    Can't live with them, can't live without them :D

Evil creatures
  • Options

Revenge & murder. How did we get to comparing the two?

She was implying that commiting revenge was OK, as it made her feel better...

I'm not saying that revenge is always the right thing to do, but if it can help you feel better & move on

AARRHHH!!! So are you!

I compared it to murder. I could have compared it to anything, i just wanted to show the point that hurting other people becuase it makes you feel better is not suddenly acceptable if you call it revenge.

I just hope you don't come after me for posting this. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I am trying to make her think she is going mad! Three times I have switched off all her electric appliances, making her think the electricity is going off just in her room! Hehehehe! :)
    That's just plain weird. You need to get out more.
  • Options
    I'm not! Please notice the "but" and the "if"!

:p
  • Options
    I've never done anything as revenge although I've thought about it sometimes. As they say, "the best revenge is living well". Erm, I don't actually know who said that but its very true.

One of my friends sold her engagement ring in the paper with her ex's phone number on the ad. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian
    Can't live with them, can't live without them :D

Evil creatures

I can live with them and without them. If they fuck me off too much I don't let them know. I have an emotional tap in my head for all things female and I turn it off when I need too.
  • Options
    I think getting revenge just brings you down to the other person's level. It says you're childish because you can't forgive and move on
    Hmmm yeah, the whole anti-men thing that a lot of people around here seem to have is all getting a bit pathetic.

Men are great! No one can live without them, it's just that at times they can be annoying and childish and generally make you want to strangle them (nice thought :) ). I'm sure you can think of loads of bad points about girls too
  • Options
    I don't usually get revenge. Normally I just bite my tongue, say nothing, and do nothing. It unnerves some people because they know I'm pissed off, but can't figure out why I haven't said or done anything. Some have become paranoid, thinking I'm about to carry out some revenge on them. Of course, if I ever saw an opportunity to stitch them right up, I would damn well take it! ...and they know it. Having them worry about that all the time is better than any petty revenge. :D I can wait weeks, months, or even years, for an opportunity.

It's women who seem to react the worst to me doing nothing. It seems like they're the ones who have to go on mad revenge rampages, doing something dramatic and OTT (see the examples in the above postings if you don't believe me!).

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I can't think if I've ever committed an act of revenge. I know if I must've been really pissed off.

I personally beleive that the best revenge is getting on with your life and to fuck with the bastards! What goes around, comes around.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lovedup
    What goes around, comes around.

Hope that's true