Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help me again !!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh $hite this is getting bad now, Ok, im not entirely sure of this next statement but here goes, I fear my girlfriend is cheating on me how do i approach this subject? i cant just say it, how do i find out?
Plz i need comments A.S.A.P!!

Comments

• Options
    Just ask her. There's nowt worse than not knowing and you'll not find out otherwise. yes you could sneak around, look at her phone etc...but she'll catch you and then you're out the door anyway.

Try telling her you're scared of losing her, but feel that she hasn't been paying you as much attention and is there someone else she would rather be with. Just tell her to be honest. In the end if you can't trrust her you shouldn't be with her. So which ever way it turns out you're better off without her. But what do I know. I'm just bitter and twisted so sorry!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    What makes you think she is cheating?

Just level yourself here, you dont know she is, but you dont know she isnt.
  • Options
    why is it you think she's cheating? Give us some more info and we might be able to help. :)
  • Options
    Ask her. If you go behind her back looking for info and it turns out she isnt cheating its all gonna backfire onto you.
  • Options
    Why do you think she's cheating? Do you have any evidence or are you just being suspicious with out reason?