Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

....the End!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi!
Iv been with my boyf almost a yr!Lately things av been feeling 'different' between us. I cnt put my finger on what exactly it is, but i just keep thinking that it might be better if we went our seperate ways. Maybe im jus being harsh cos i dont even have a reason, but maybe the time is up? we dont get to see eachother as much since we both started working, so that might be why im feeling like this, but i dont know. When i used to wanna go out on my own he wouldnt have it-he always had to be there cause he was scared someone might try something on with me, but the past few weeks hes just been ringing me up telling me hes going out and that really pisses me off! If i cant go out without him then why should he?i dont listen to him cos im an independant person, but if i did go out with my freinds (clubbing) he'd be sure to turn up. I dont think he trusts me and i dont trust him. So is this the end? has anyone been through something similar? do u think were just drifting apart and should say goodbye? i know if i see him out if we break up id ben so jealous seeing him with other girls but im hating this now! Please help :(

Comments

• Options
    I think you need to ask him these questions my lovely. It sounds doomed though if you don't trust each other. What is a relationship without trust? He sounds possesive too and if he wants his own way - going out etc.. But restricts you then it's unfair. Talk to him and ask him how he's feeling.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    i agree u need to ask him how he feels
  • Options
    Thanx 4 the advice. Im gonna mention it to my boyf 2nite. I told him a few days a go things werent like they used to be, he agreed and wanted them to go back to normal-they did for a few days. I sorta feel like im trapped and i dont think thats rite for a healthy relationship. Thanx again :)