Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My friends and boyfriend !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm only 15 and I have recently started dating someone who is 20 years of age. We have been seeing each other for about a month now, and things are going great !
When we are together there is no pressure of me losing my viginity and there is no pressure of ANYTHING at all !
One of my best friends has a problem with it.
She has never seen me with him and has never even met him !
She told me that I should stop seeing him and that I was making a massive mistake.
We then fell out over this and I don't know what to do....please he lp :(

Comments

• Options
    Why not let them both meet?

She is your friend, and should come first before BF's!

Just tell her you want her as a friend but your not going to drop your bf for her!

She maybe worried that you will now spend all your time with your bf and leave her! (Which is something you shouldn't do!)
  • Options
    Yeah, they should meet...

But i don't think you should mentally place one as a higher priority than the other....

Just let them meet and see what happens.
  • Options
    I would usually let her meet my boyfriends....
    I mean every other time I have !! and things have gone wrong !
    I don't feel I am cutting her out!! Well I hope I'm not !
    How do I talk to her and make her realise she is someone VERY important to me, without sounding patranizing ??:confused:
  • Options
    Let her know that there both equally important too you, and that while you dont wanna lose her friendship you dont wanna lose your relationship either.
  • Options
    Thanx, I will DEFINITELY try that out !!

Wish me luck

lol