Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A level regrades

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
As you are probably aware, it's regrade day. The Guardian education site is talking about it so we don't have to

and the UCAS helpline no is:

01242 227788

If in doubt about what to do talk to your college/ 6th form tutor or head of year.

Susie :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This has amused me. My College has allowed everyon in that they made an offer to, since they trust them and the interview system. Consequently, we're oversubscribed this year....
    Thing is, even if your grade goes up, most people have already started at their second choices, or missed some of their courses. It's too late to start switching around.

Has anyone here had their results affected by this fiasco? Mine were alright, thankfully, but some people in my year have had some fairly suspicious low grades.
    Yeah all of our AS Latin exams were re-marked because they were affected by the downgrading system. But only one grade got changed and it seems a little suspicious that it was the girl who got the U. It seems that they just threw the A, B, C etc graded papers to one side and just marked up the really low ones, which is surely wrong seeing as all the papers were downgraded using the same criteria ie. X number of points knocked of if you got an A, Y number of points if you got a B etc etc. hmmm...