Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I Hate It!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am sorry, i just need to rant...

i really can't stand the way i am with guys. on the outside i don't give a fuck about relationships. i've done my fair share of slut. I have done my teachers, my neighbors, friends, friends boyfriends, boyfriends brothers and the list goes on. For some reason, i have in my head that i like all these people and i will be satisified if i can just sleep with them.

it was fine at first, it seemed that that was all i wanted, but later i would look at these guys again and wish i still had them. i wish that i could go out with them and talk with them.

i have always been horrible in relationships, i can't stay committed. the real reason is i get scared. i can't stay with one person, i don't know what to do. like i said, it has never bothered me before, but i have been thinking.

not long ago i left another guy. and it made me think. i don't want just casual sex with them, sure i find them hot and i think it would make me happy, but deep on the inside i just want to be with somebody. i want somebody who i can share my deep feelings with, somebody i can share my thoughts with. i want somebody who i can lay out and watch the stars with in the summer time. i want somebody who i can curl up and watch a movie with. it is just so damn hard and i can't bring myself to change, i am just too scared. and by now, everybody i know already knows that i am not a relationship girl. but i want one. i really do. i want to know what love is.

Comments

• Options
    I think a trip to Jerry Springer is in order. :p
  • Options
    stop confusing yourself that is your first step. I can see now you know what you want you have tried it all and seen the ups and downs of it. Being scared is not just good enough reason to make not to think clearly of what do you want and how you will do it. The answer to your questions are there in you. you only need to dig them out. I can see that you are a very determined women which usually gets what it want when she wants it. Keep that confidence and trust yourself and all what you have to do is just change your demands and you will stamble with that beautiful thing called love.
  • Options
    lol @ bumblebee :D ]#
  • Options
    thanks Z
  • Options
    try to change your approach and try go somewhere where you are not known away to a new club or something and keep saying it to yourself in your head that you want a proper relationship you will respect this man and respect yourself if you can convince youself to fufill the role the same as an actor does you should be ok. But some people spend all their lives looking for love and they never do-so dont be upset if it ont happen straight away like the perfect Guiness it just needs time
  • Options
    Why do i always feel the need to have sex with attractive friends and aquanences?

What allowed me to stop (after i had broken up with my g/f 3 times over these little ... err ... err's?

Realising that the only reason i wanted to sleep with them was because i wanted attention, and i wanted confirmation of my attractiveness.

This prolly wont help you (its hard advice to take, it kinda needs to be learnt), but you need to learn to love yourself without needing outside confirmation.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rio
    lol @ bumblebee :D ]#

lol :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I think a trip to Jerry Springer is in order. :p

i didn't say i wanted to marry my boyfriend who is acutally my half brother, who is acutally a girl, whom my father is sleeping with...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sorry, call me stupid, but I don't understand that. Your boyfriend is your half bro, who is also a girl who your Dad sleeps with? How???
  • Options
    sarcasm, that just shounded like something that should be on jerry springer or somthing, really just made up, the real part of the post is the first one, was just being dumb in a response to a dumb comment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    sarcasm, that just shounded like something that should be on jerry springer or somthing, really just made up, the real part of the post is the first one, was just being dumb in a response to a dumb comment.

ah, no. i must protest. if it had been an accurate jerry springer reference there would have been a horse involved somewhere...
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

Don't worry. Sarcasm is like concorde for them, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over their head:D :D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by justvicky
    Sorry, call me stupid, but I don't understand that. Your boyfriend is your half bro, who is also a girl who your Dad sleeps with? How???

Please tell me you are also joking!