Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

a bit of a problem!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been in a relationship with my present guy since last christmas just recently we have had a few problems we are getting over these are things are starting to get good again but there is one problem, a lots of new people have started a my job recently and there is one guy in particular that has really caught my eye he is so nice and the few times i have spoken to him he has been really nice and we have got on really well, obviously what i feel for the guy at my work isnt anywhere near as much as i feel for my blokey but i really really fancy this guy, i dont want to fancy anyone else but i cant help it

has anyone had a similar experience and got any advice to give me??

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm.. Well basically I think you need to think about where you and your boyfriend are going. You say you've had previous problems and are trying to sort them out, but sub-consciously maybe you feel the relationship isn't right, that's why you are lusting over this new guy at work. It's the excitement you have no doubt lost with your boyfriend and makes you feel tingly - no doubt how you felt when you first met him (b/friend)

Are you in love with current man? Truly madly deeply that is?
  • Options
    On the other hand, if you really do love your bloke and are quite sure you want to stay with him it is perfectly possible to fancy someone else and not act upon it. If you wait the feeling will pass.
  • Options
    Of course you are going to feel a crush on someone else- we all want we cant have so to speak, if its not broke dont fix it-the same as your relationship!MOst of us get those urges all the time-but just done act upon it-