Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Worst XTC?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does any body no wot the worst Pills around are?

i have been told the "Euro Dollar" are the Strongest ones about!
Feedback wud be gr8 fanx :)

xtc.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I've had Euro Dollars, they're bonkers. very strong.

Had some terrible narcotics this weekend. Two grams of the worst phet ever and three solid white mitsies. Should have been on my head, just kept me awake till Saturday night. A complete waste of 20 quid.

So in answer to your question, the above mentioned mitsies. (oh, just to add, they came from Preston)
  • Options
    hmm

well ive tried mitsies and double mitsies they were quite shit i thort. what pills r the best ...i want the best pills money can buy!

xtc.jpg
  • Options
    Well, the best I've had is grey speckled mitsies, mind blowing they were.

It's very unusual to have a choice, it's not like walking into Tesco.

I've only had Euro/speckled mitsies once.

You planning to go looking for them?
  • Options
    Smilies = very nice:D make me very smilie

Mitsies are pretty poo

Leon's are the best ones kicking about at the moment woke up sunday afternoon felt like i'd chewed a house brick

Mobiles also very nice

Stars havent seen in a few months but are really nice

Mickey mouses with fleck's in them are f@cking mental:crazyeyes

In the south by the way most are pretty available
  • Options
    I have given up looking at the logo on pills, take far too many and far too many different times.

If you take a mitsi every weekend for a month you can be sure they will all be different.

Just open wide and drop !

Leons were quite good tho ^^^^

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Leons were quite good tho ^^^^

:D

Leons have quite a lot of ketamine in them.
  • Options
    I had 2 Leons on Saturday and they were awesome! Totally took me by surprise because I had 2 mitsus a few weeks ago and they were so shit that they wore off by about 1:30am so I started buying lager! Only had 2 pints, but a sort of half pished half pilled feeling that I reached was really nice! But yeah, I thought it was because I had build up a little more tolerance to pills that the mitsus didn't do that much. Had 2 Leons and it was pretty fair to say I was in a wee world of my own!!! :rolleyes: :eek2: :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    I have given up looking at the logo on pills, take far too many and far too many different times.

Same here!

I havn't had a bad mitsi in over two years infact I havn't had any shit pills in that time. Some may have been stronger, trippier, loger lasting etc, but generally I've managed to get fucked on all of them.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    This will be the last time I bother saying this, FUCKING TEST!

The logos make sod all difference as to what you get, test your pills and know your dealer then you'll have a lot better idea.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ants
    three solid white mitsies.

Hmmmmmm. Now thats weird. Me and mate Steve went out the weekend and we had shit mitzis, but they were pink with red spots in. Still crap though. The worst pills ive ever come across were some pokemons, while ago now though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way

Leons have quite a lot of ketamine in them.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ketamine:D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    This will be the last time I bother saying this, FUCKING TEST!

I've never tested pills and I have no plans to.

Too much hassle.

I have honestly only had about two dud pills in 6 years of doing them and have never had a regretable experience on any pills. I actually enjoy the suprise of not knowing if you know what I mean.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    99% success rate, get fucked off nearly every 1!

I think the key is to alternate with whatever is going round (I prefer to get them always off the same dealer though)

Wosrt we've had were 007's, very strong but after a couple of months we were all dropping like flies!
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Just to reitereate - you cannot take the pill's logo as any indication of content, quality or likely effects.
  • Options
    My best - pink star trek (very strong mdma) or yellow road runners (fucking strong meth/mda rush)

My worst - morris minors (had a bit of everything in them with ket)
  • Options
    Best pills ever were these bats, they were called bad boys, don't know why except they were fuckin amazing.
    Better than the first time i took E and I felt great the next day.
    Last good pills I had were 4 V8s , was totally fucked and met these people, went back to a party double dropped 2 supermen and ended up completely off my face took another one and had a great night till 12pm on sunday.
  • Options
    http://www.pillreports.com

at least worth investigating...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dom
    Just to reitereate - you cannot take the pill's logo as any indication of content, quality or likely effects.

You can if it's the same batch. But the thing with mitsus inparticular is pointless, they are all totally different so the logo means nothing.
  • Options
    I bought one Marlboro and 3 blue euro's on sat

snorted 1 euro and dropped at the same time...didn't really cum up, they were shit...so I dropped the 3rd euro and I still didn't feel that fucked...

...when I got home, I shared the marlboro with a mate...snorted it and it bought me up...and I have to say...it was one of the best pills I've ever taken (except for Armani's) ;)