Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Advice about SEX

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Another day, another problem!

Ok, the problem is im 21, male, and I still hav not had sexual intercourse.

The thing is, in my 'group' of friends, there were only 3 of us hu were still virgins-and last nite 1 of them lost his.

It doesnt usually get me down, but it got me thinking. The thing is, i've bin told how good looking i am on numerous occasions, and (hav even done some modelling!), but I just cant seem 2 take it further with a girl-I dont know wot 2 say or wot 2 do.

Can ne1 suggest some advice? It wud b appreciated.

x:naughty:

Comments

• Options
    Learning how to speak would probably be a good start.
  • Options
    Hey dont worry ok !!!

I used to feel like you, all my mates had done it and not me, and although Im 17, it felt slightly odd.

Then one night I got so completly pissed and ended up having a one night stand, which shocked myself and all my mates!!! It just kinda happend, so Im not gonna give you any tips on how to do it cos you will do it when you are ready, just let it go naturallly. Dont go out there planning to lose your virginity, do it when the time is right.
  • Options
    One day you will fall in love with a girl and she will feel the same for you - dont rush things take things slow and YOU WILL find someone who loves you - sex is not the be all and end all of life - GOODLUCK

*DEVIL* :)
  • Options
    Be proud that you still have your virginity :D I bet half ur mates lost theirs when they were 13 or sumthin and regret it now.

If it's the right time and it feels right then you wont have a problem with it, obviously it's not happened yet coz the situation hasnt been right, and if youd have forced urself to do it you'd prob regret it the next day. There's no rush,take ur time, and meanwhile-just have fun! :)

~Andrea~
  • Options
    yeah i agree with everyone, just let nature be your guide and don't lose it to someone who doesn't care about you.
  • Options
    i wouldn't worry about it :D i didn't lose mine till i was 18 and all my friends actually made a joke of it, laughing that i'd lost my virginity before another one of our friends, who is male :)

it really doesn't matter at all. just lose it when you feel comfortable doing so :D
  • Options
    Re: Advice about SEX
    Originally posted by Nomis
    but I just cant seem 2 take it further with a girl-I dont know wot 2 say or wot 2 do.

Can ne1 suggest some advice? It wud b appreciated.

x:naughty:

Have you got a girl friend at the mo?

I take it you have had girlfriends, made out and stuff (yuk sounds american)

Is it how to get into the knickers you are having probs with, I mean getting there not literally ?
  • Options
    Have you ever had a steady girlfriend? because your much more likely to if you are in a stable relationship....
  • Options
    You might want to consider other options.

You say you''ve modeled, maybe you'd be more comfortable if it was y fronts you were trying to get into !!!:lol:

Sorry i'm in fits of laughter here !
  • Options
    i was in your shoes until recently... at the age of 20.

i also posted a q similar to yours; that same night i met up with an old school-g/f and lost mine. still with her now... 3 weeks and counting

advise to you would be to be yourself, don't pretend to be someone your not. don't let a single chance to meet a new person go by. (almost) nothing will happen by itself, you have to make it happen; or atleast make an effort.
  • Options
    The best advice i think most people would give is to wait! Yeh its hard waiting knowing that 'everyones' doing it or so your told, but you will find it so more special to lose your V to someone worth it. Yeh you could go lose it with any random person, but i dont think thats what its about. You will be glad u waited when the time comes!:)
    (And i said a few things there that dirty minded people can turn into something else)!hehehe :p
  • Options
    Just wait. When the right time comes, it'll happen naturally. Relax, go with the flow, and don't let it get you down