Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Vote here if you think Blood Golem (yawn, yawn, stretch)sounds like a record with the needle stuck.

Sleep well my friends!

Blade

Comments

• Options
    YeP! I guess I do sound a bit like a have a needle stuck in one of my grooves. What record am I? Hmm "Boring analogy of why homo's like blade should be put down".

Hahaha. The righteos, shall fall before the wicked... and all of creation will tremble...

"The righteous, shall fall before the wicked... and all of creation will tremble, before the burning standards of hell"
    - Mephisto, Lord of Hatred
  • Options
    If you honestly think that because someone is a homosexual that denies them the right to live you have real problems. Did Cleanblade ever say he was gay (he might have done actually, I haven't read all his posts).
    Can you not get your head round the fact that people can be straight and still be okay with others being gay? Please try and show a little bit more intelligence, you've made your point, you hate all gays. Now try and think of something else to say.

[This message has been edited by Caliph (edited 28-08-2000).]
  • Options
    I have just read a number of Mr Golem's posts. In my humble opinion, he is Mr Cut and Paste. Repetitive, boring, bigotted, uninformed, sad, crazy and most likely to remain a virgin until the Triads turn on him.

Mr Golem, crawl back to your hole, cockroach!

I cast my vote