Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What Would You Say......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To A Man Wanting Anal?!

If a boyfriend was to say you, 'If you don't finger me up the ass I'll finish with you!' What would you do? Would you do it to keep him happy or think he wasn't worth it?

A Mate of mine said her boyfriend had said this to her and the thought of this totally turned her so she said 'no' He then asked what if he said 'If you don't do it I'll finish with you' She said, 'Still no!' He wasn't asking to be fingered just wanted to know what her reaction would be.

I think that if a guy loved you enough he wouldn't ask such thing's of you, specially if you didn't want to do it. It's fine if both are willing to do but if one isn't, one shouldn't push one into to anything!

Comments

• Options
    id finish with someone purely for giving me an ultimatum like that.
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it!:p
  • Options
    That was a pathetic ultimatum he used, and I can see that he's one bloke who will never get him bum fingered at that rate!
    There's nothing wrong with asking for it, but using a pathetic threat like "I'll finish with you if you don't" is just childish. If he's like that all the time, then I hope your "friend" finishes with him first!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    If this boyfriend ever uses that line then he deserves to get dumped.
  • Options
    I'd finish with him if he was being totally serious with an ultimatum that stupid. That woud be after I laughed at him for some time!! :)
  • Options
    Re: What Would You Say......
    Originally posted by LittleOldMe
    To A Man Wanting Anal?!

If a boyfriend was to say you, 'If you don't finger me up the ass I'll finish with you!' What would you do?

The only correct response would be to laugh at him lots and then push him out the front door. With no clothes.
  • Options
    Re: What Would You Say......
    Originally posted by LittleOldMe
    If a boyfriend was to say you, 'If you don't finger me up the ass I'll finish with you!' What would you do?
    I'd say to him: Shut the door on your way out please :mad:
  • Options
    Say to him "ok dear, i'll do it" then without warning shove a bottle of bud in there:D
    On second thoughts he'd probably like it:D

Fingering for a man can be just as pleasurable as for a woman but if it turns your stomach then dont do it!

Threaten him that you'll tell his macho mates that he's gonna dump you coz you wont finger his dirtbox, that'll soon shut him up!

PS I would also be a bit concerned that he is bisexual as well
  • Options
    Lol zonecrew, yeah it is a bit weird that this is guy is so eager for some ass action!
  • Options
    Who does this guy think he is? he sounds to me to be acting like he is all that and that your friend is totally obsessed with him! I have to agree with everyone else here and ask him to put the keys through the letter box as soon as he has left the building!!!
  • Options
    He can't think that much of you if he's willing to finish with you if you don't do it! If he asked like that I wouldn't do it out of principle! lol Be stubborn and find yourself a nice new blokey! ;)
  • Options
    i wouldnt do something just because a guy threatened to finish with me if i didnt. thats called pressuring someone into doing something! and thats just plain wrong! a relationship should always be equal ....unless both parties want it another way:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

Yeah same as!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*

Yeah same as!

me too
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Lol zonecrew, yeah it is a bit weird that this is guy is so eager for some ass action!

Oh dear :rolleyes:

Simple fact, the male G-spot is accessed via his anal passage. It has nothing to do with this guy having homosexual feelings. More to do with him wanting a really amazing orgasm...
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

yup me too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by zonecrew
    PS I would also be a bit concerned that he is bisexual as well

That's stupid.
  • Options
    Stupid you may think it is but its not exactly the norm for a lad to threaten to dump his g/f unless she fingers his ass:shocking:

I would bet my house on it that he has bi feelings, but on the other hand so have a lot of other people, they just dont do anything about it (some do of course)
  • Options
    Why does the fact that this man enjoys anal stimulation mean that he must be bisexual or gay? Shit, that's logical...:rolleyes:...

OK, so if a man likes a finger up his arse when he gets a blowjob or handjob, does that mean he is gay too? :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by zonecrew

I would bet my house on it that he has bi feelings, but on the other hand so have a lot of other people, they just dont do anything about it (some do of course)
    You want to live in a cardboard box then? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by onenatcons
    Why does the fact that this man enjoys anal stimulation mean that he must be bisexual or gay? Shit, that's logical...:rolleyes:...

OK, so if a man likes a finger up his arse when he gets a blowjob or handjob, does that mean he is gay too? :)

Firstly, the guy sounds a right twat to me & shouldn't be given the time of day.
    Secondly, I wasn't so aware that anal action was something that straight people were interested in, although I'm becoming aware that it is.

But the main point that comes to my mind, is that it seems to be OK for straight people to talk & discuss the possibility of exploring the rear entrance, & it's just put down to enhancing the sexual experience. BUT.....if the discussion comes down to gay guys, & their sexual habits, everybody gets all disgusted, & say its abnormal etc etc etc !
    The world is full of hypocracy !
    I think there is more sordid behaviour going on in many so called straight relationships, than in what I would call a "NORMAL" monogomous Gay relationship such as mine, where there is just we two, no straying for extra experiences, no group sex or orgies etc etc etc !
    Life is strange ! :confused::confused::confused: