Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

H E L P

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I have a problem, and was wondering if peeps cud offer me sum advice?

2 nites ago I met a girl at a club. She was absolutly stunning, and we got talking etc. Nothing happened in the 'pulling' sense, but I asked for her telephone number at the end of the night and she gave it 2 me.

However, their r 2 problems! The first is she lives in London and I am in Manchester and the second is I dont know if she fancied me or not. She gave me her number, but does that mean she fancies me?

And when I text or fone her wot shud i say?

She is 17 and I am 21 by the way.

Thanx! x

Comments

• Options
    Phone her first and get to know her a bit.. (Don't txt)...
    She must like/fancy you to give you her number!
    But the only way to find out if she likes you is by phoning her and having a chat. :)
  • Options
    yes she fancies you or else she would not give u her no. to verify that you have to call and talk to her. What to say is up to you. try to be clever and discover what she likes and hates and take it from there, ask her if she would like to go out with you if she had the chance or meet over a weekend or some thing. long distance relationship has its own stress so dont panic. Things will be just fine.
  • Options
    Good advice from the others- I would add that even if things don't work out initially on the girlfriend front because of the distance, but you both like each other, keep your contact with her warm as you never know if you guys will be in the same area in the future. . .
  • Options
    Hi Thanx 4 ur advice!

However, i did text her-but she neva text me back?
    Can ne 1 suggest something?

Thanx x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nomis
    Hi Thanx 4 ur advice!

However, i did text her-but she neva text me back?
    Can ne 1 suggest something?

Thanx x
    Maybe it isn't her phone, or a made up number. Perhaps she didn't really like you and was just trying to get you off her back. Harsh but thats what people are like.

Plus as she's only 17 she might still be at school, she might even have a boyfriend at home or could even have been lying about her age.

The distance gap is quite large and I would suggest that from her seeming lack of interest that you should maybe forget about her and find another stunning lass, buta bit closer to home. Good luck matey! :)
  • Options
    Just ring her number, find out if she answers it! if she does then great talk away, if she doesnt never mind see it as her loss!
  • Options
    i agree, just ring the number..only one way to find out int there