Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help me i think im in love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok now,
I posted about an ex a while ago, well i got her out of the picture and got the one i want, Now i need some help, Shes really friendly with her ex and to be honest i think im jealous.. Now i also think im in love with her and i cant bare to see her get 2 close to my m8 ( her ex) plz give me advice

Comments

• Options
    If you censor her friendships and lay down the law about who she can and can't see you will only push her away.

All you can do is let her know how much she means to you and trust her. She is entitled to be friends with whom she pleases.

Furthermore, mustn't it be strange for her ex and your friend to see you two together? he probably feels most uncomfortable with that situation, so if he accepts it, maybe you can too?
    Jealousy is a normal human emotion, it shows you care for her. As long as you don't allow it to rule your life things should be just fine.
  • Options
    Your best option is to play it easy and control your feeling when ur m8 is around. I agree with BumbleBee you must trust her and just let her know how much she means to you and how much u love her, but remember don't make her feel pressured with that because ur not competing with any body over her. :eek2:
  • Options
    Well thx, i told her how i felt and she was very wierd about it, she was glad i told her, but she says shes never been in love with anyone so she doesnt know wat kind of reaction to give.
    I was a bit disconcerted by it... But i spose it was a shock to her, just took me about 5 mins to tell her tho cos i was nervous and teacher was in room so i had to whisper lol, Any help with wat i shud do abou the situation, like talk to her? or try and see how much she feels?:lol:
  • Options
    Yes the best option to keep talking to her, make her understand that you r not pressuring her and tell her to take her time to think. Remind her that ur feelings are genuine and you love her company. Tell her also that you are not asking her to love you now and straight away but to be with you and enjoy each others company and see how things progress. See what r her reactions and base your decisions on that.
  • Options
    I love final fantasy!! and i love cloud.... jus thought i shud say that cause of ur user names. btw I'm in love too....