Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girl troubles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, im aving a bit of troubles with girls. i respect girls, i treat them right, i treat them to stuff, i make them laugh and smile. i dress nice, smell nice and people say im really fit. but i can never manage to get a girl friend. i have loads of girls who want to be mates. but thats it. i feel lonely. all i want is to feel wanted. girls say they like me, but they never fancie me, but they tell all their mates how fit i am and how nice i treat people. im always there for anyone. i just want a few tips on how to get a g/f. as i dont know what im doing wrong.

Comments

• Options
    you ain't doing anything wrong. Some people are luckyer that others. Just wait for that special person. Going for anyone who likes you will make you look good but in the long run it is merely foolish, you will get hurt.
  • Options
    ur trying too hard, act urself never put on am image. girls tend to take lads 4 advantage who buy them things.
    treat us mean keep us keen.
    i love lads who smell and dress nice, dont worry, it will happen when it happens.
    oh also, girls dont like a lad whos too soppy. love ya helly
  • Options
    True love cannot be forced or rushed. You will meet the right girl that appreciates your qualities one day but who knows when?

You will more than likely experience relationships with the 'wrong ones' before you meet the girl of your dreams.

Just carry on as you do. Have fun with your friends, don't rush anything because people will perceive you as desperate and this is a definite weakness.

Just be yourself and believe me, you will meet her sooner or later. (My soul mate appeared when I was least expecting it).