Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

First date: Yes or No?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you think that having sex on the first date is ok if it feels right? Or does it make the lad think that you are too easy?
Lads, if a girl says 'no' first time you go out, will you respect her more or it doesn't really matter?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, definately no. I wouldn't even dream of it - and I guess it makes men think you're easy.
    I wouldn't have asked but I would respect a woman more if she said no - anyway if it doesn't work out, it's nothing more than a cheap one-night stand.

Love from the ChunkyMonkey
    yes i would respect any girl for not having sex on the first date

se ya andy
    Nope. That would not be a good idea. It's not like it's against my moral standards (whatever they are for a 14 year old) but he'd probably tell all his friends, and eventually everyone will know, and you'll be branded a slut. I mean, I don't think I would do that because a) It's a first date--I don't exactly love him at this point and b) society is fucked up in that kind of way and they can't except it when a girl has casual sex but they can when a guy does. I wouldn't do it, but hey, it's up to you. And you're really horny and just want to fuck and don't want anything from the relationship, then do it. But I wouldn't advise it if you're expecting it to turn into love. You'll be called a slut and he won't to date the town bycicle.

"...and the world spreads it legs for another fucking star..."
    Thanks mates :-)
    I've never actually done it on the first date, but I get pressured into this with every new date. However most of the relationships still got fucked up even if I said no and tried to keep the lad keen...
    So which date should it be then to have sex for the first time? Is second alright? :-)

[This message has been edited by Anele (edited 31-08-2000).]