Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i feel so sorry for him..its breakin his heart

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya ok theres this lad who really fancies one of my best mates, Leah. Her and this lad (matt) have been out before but her being her didnt wana go with him anymore coz ppl were saying things. Now he really want to get back with her, and he says he's never gona give up etc. I know my m8 likes him a bit, but shes being stubborn n keeps turning him down all the time, we try to tell her how much he likes her and she az a right go at uz, can anybody give us some ideas on how to get her with him? its breakin his heart.
thanx, s_m_b xxx

Comments

• Options
    What are people saying? Are they teasing them? If so, it's time this girl realises that these people are jealous, they'd love to break people up, and it seems in this case they've succeeded. If your friend really likes this boy, then she should realise that it's her opinion that counts, and no one else's. Other people don't really tend to mean anything by their teasing, like I said they're just jealous, and if they do mean anything else then they're not worth bothering about.
    I think this boy should find out your mate's reasons for dumping him, and go from there. Try and be realistic with him, tho, don't go getting his hopes up under false pretences.
  • Options
    You cant say anything to make her go out with him She either does or doesent want to and by the sounds of it shes made her mind up.
  • Options
    If she only likes him 'a bit', then why go forcing the situation? Maybe he deserves someone who likes him more than that.
    She may have wanted to dump him just because she didn't like him, not that people were saying things -that could have just been her excuse to do so.
    But, if you think she actually does like him, then just tell her not to take other people's comments so seriously, and to do only what she wants to do.
    She may just be holding back because she doesn't want to go out with him but neither does she want to lose the attention he's giving her. She may not want to reject him because he might stop fancying her. Try and find out what her true feelings are for him, and go from there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    You cant say anything to make her go out with him She either does or doesent want to and by the sounds of it shes made her mind up.
    ]
    well sed ya old granny!
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    ]
    well sed ya old granny!

Oi im not a granny yet:D