Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Too much Sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How much is too much sex? Is it possible to have too much of it at all?
Sorry for the stupid question - but I guess I'm not really normal.

I could have sex all the time since I have a boyfriend.
We normally just see each other during the weekends.
When we have sex it usually lasts for hours. Unfortunately my boyfriend "only" can do it about 3 times - sometimes 5 times a day (he never thought he could do it more than 2 times after another but now he knows he can do it more often :naughty:;):D). But no matter how often we did it - he's broken-down after it, but I'm still fit and I never get tired.
Am I nymphomaniac or is this normal :confused:

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't go through much more than 3 or 4 consecutive rounds. My knob would start to ache. And you can't have too much sex either.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i don't really think you can have too much sex, what a problem that would be?lol
    remember don't wear out your boyf, its quality not quantity....
    Keep having fun:-)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there is no such thing as too much sex.

    My record was 9 times in one night :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Too much Sex?
    Originally posted by Morgenstern
    Is it possible to have too much of it at all?

    No
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    there is no such thing as too much sex.

    My record was 9 times in one night :D

    I'm prepared for us to try to beat that record, Sar ;):p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Too much Sex?
    Originally posted by Morgenstern
    Unfortunately my boyfriend "only" can do it about 3 times - sometimes 5 times a day (he never thought he could do it more than 2 times after another but now he knows he can do it more often :naughty:;):D). But no matter how often we did it - he's broken-down after it, but I'm still fit and I never get tired.
    Am I nymphomaniac or is this normal :confused:
    I'd say you can't have too much sex. How does he manage up to five times a day??? :crazyeyes
    Nympho? Don't know. It's probably all the exitement of waiting all week long to be with him, and all that energy spent in one burst. :) Do you think you'd be the same if you lived together all the time?

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kurt


    I'm prepared for us to try to beat that record, Sar ;):p

    Is that so? How do you 'measure up' past performance wise then? In my experience, most men can't outperform 9 times, the two that tried failed on attempt number ten. If you think you're man enough, you're welcome to give it a try though :naughty::D

    *is exceptionally sexually frustrated*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't see how they last up to nine times!!! Surely some sort of drugs must be involved (the only way I've ever heard of anything like that being achievable)?

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heh, I'm the only person to have ever worn my boyfriend out. I mean he can go for a long time, but yeah, I can go for longer :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you can have too much sex.
    For example if you have so much sex that your relationship is based around it then it is too much as you are losing the quality and meaning in you relationship.
    I think doing it every no-and-again keeps it more special.
    I like sex as much as the next person but doing it too much would ruin it
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I can't see how they last up to nine times!!! Surely some sort of drugs must be involved (the only way I've ever heard of anything like that being achievable)?

    Mr_Wobble ;)

    Nope, no drugs, i'm just too goddamn sexy :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't believe no-one else has said this - STOP SHOWING OFF!! :lol:

    No you can't have have too much sex. I'm guessing you've not been together that long? Its normal to be like this at the start of a relationship. Give it a year or two and you'll have calmed down a bit. In the meantime, enjoy! :naughty:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    why would a bloke want to perform 9 times in 1 day except to boost his own ego? He would be completely knackered and have a sore cock.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well i personally have NEVER slept with a man who can go more than twice in a night. I think this is about average and anything else is slightly over the top.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Too much sex?Mmmm
    About three should be enough with matbe one or two in the morning just to start the day well. But 9 times!Would it not take away from it a bit?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi

    Personally the most i've ever done within 24 hours is eight times.

    Three the night before and five following morning.

    After the second time in the morning I was sore and tired.

    The bitch kept at me to keep going although her methods to keep me hard were fun :naughty:

    So yeah I think you can have too much sex, I didn't enjoy the last three times in session above, thay said it was by far my world record. Previous was about 3 times.

    Usually its the girl that doesn't want so many in my experience.

    So i'd never had the opportunity to not want anymore before.

    So yeah you can have too much !!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I dont know if I can beat nine times, but I havent had a girl who could keep up with me, (yes slightly big headed)

    but I would like to know, whats better lots of small portions, i.e. ten lots of 10 mins or one go at a few hours???

    cause even though i cant blow my top that many times, I can still hold my head up high (no pun intended) with the length of time achived


    and theres no such thing as to much sex, just good sex and bad sex
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Necros
    Well I dont know if I can beat nine times, but I havent had a girl who could keep up with me, (yes slightly big headed)

    but I would like to know, whats better lots of small portions, i.e. ten lots of 10 mins or one go at a few hours???

    cause even though i cant blow my top that many times, I can still hold my head up high (no pun intended) with the length of time achived


    and theres no such thing as to much sex, just good sex and bad sex

    She must be as wide as the channel tunnel mate if you can last more then 20 mins ?????:shocking:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Well i personally have NEVER slept with a man who can go more than twice in a night. I think this is about average and anything else is slightly over the top.
    You poor thing! As for more than twice a night being over the top, me n my bf average 3 times a night and that's quite normal I think.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is about 35 times in less than 10 days too much??? :o

    I dont think you can have too much sex at all!!!!!!!!!

    Im well up for it practically 24/7, and I love having sex for breakfast;)

    And if ya bloke aint up to it then he can always use his fingers!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Well i personally have NEVER slept with a man who can go more than twice in a night. I think this is about average and anything else is slightly over the top.

    Is this a preference thing, or is it just that you have been "deprived"?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Believe me - if a lad is into a girl, and the girl knows what she's doing, a guy can do a repeat performance round the clock!

    For me, there was this Swedish girl I was with for about a week when travelling- it was non-stop, every position, imagination gone wild. . . I flew back home and collapsed.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Is about 35 times in less than 10 days too much??? :o

    Hehe ive done 41 times in 10 days.... :p

    *pokes angelbabe*

    Beat ya ner ner

    *runs off*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*


    Hehe ive done 41 times in 10 days.... :p

    *pokes angelbabe*

    Beat ya ner ner

    *runs off*

    Beats me too :p ner ner

    wait a min......... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm i don't seem to count like the rest of you.....
    To much sex! I don't get enough sex :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    me and my boyf's max is about 3 times...9 times?!? those last few cant have been very enjoyable for him...my boyfriend and his mates were having a wanking comp, to see who could wank the most in 1 day (yes they are all strange wierd people) and my boyfriend managed 9....he said the last few did nothing for him he didnt enjoy it at all and he only did it so he could have the record...and after going through all that some1 beat him with 11 wanks in one day :lol: poor boy got a sore willy for nothing..lol
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Is about 35 times in less than 10 days too much??? :o

    I dont think you can have too much sex at all!!!!!!!!!

    Im well up for it practically 24/7, and I love having sex for breakfast;)

    And if ya bloke aint up to it then he can always use his fingers!
    Why can't I find a girlfriend like you??? :(
    Every girlfriend I've had seems to make out almost as if it's a chore. They seem to set limits, and stick to them. I've got to look find a more open girlfriend.

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yep no such thing as to much!! I haven't heard of that many guys who can go more than say 3-4 times over a 6-8hr period... I kind of prefer that long long 1-2 times kind of evening, say with 4play starting around 11 and the finale around 3am!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by clubrubber
    yep no such thing as to much!! I haven't heard of that many guys who can go more than say 3-4 times over a 6-8hr period... I kind of prefer that long long 1-2 times kind of evening, say with 4play starting around 11 and the finale around 3am!!!

    Well if you believe americans all the men are 9 inches uncut etc......

    Plus .... no I won't go there !!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.