Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sex and mates...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wonderin if anyone has snogged or even had sex with a friend of the opposite sex???

And if so did you stay friends?? or kinda fade away??

Just wonderin

Comments

• Options
    Doing that kinda stuff with friends is never a good idea. Only leads to problems
  • Options
    Yes I got off with girl mates in the Past!, stayed mates as well but er, I wasn’t that close to them in the first place so……….

What we talking about?:p

quite a big differences from snogging a girl mate to fucking her!

If she were close mate I wouldn't kiss or have sex with her, unless very drunk and her feelings got out of hand! (But that would never happen!!)

Okay for the sake of it No, I wouldn’t kiss or have sex with girl mates! Honest guv'nor!...

Edited because: I have a girlfriend!:)
  • Options
    I've had sex with friends before...

first time was when her first time had gone badly, and so had mine, so she asked if we could have sex, as then there would be no pressure, and if we didn't we would both be far to nervous and put off after the first time to ever have sex again (her words, almost... i think....)

The second time (set of times) was in my third year in college, when almost every-one i knew had left. 1 girl i knew was staying in the area to save some money for university. We had sex loads of times throughout the year, while she was having serveral consecutive relationships with other as "serious boyfriends"... We stayed friends for ages.... until she left for uni and we both failed to contact each other.... i blame myself (i usually do)

I wouldn't say i loved her, but but shes maybe the best friend i've ever had.

hmm again, there is no smilie for how this makes me feel.

There have been other occasions, but those were the ones that worked out for me.
  • Options

Harmless
    I have a girlfriend!

Board member, by any chance? ;)
  • Options
    when very drunk i snogged a male friend who i also worked with! NOT a good idea! it made things so awkward between us for a while! but we are friends again now so really everything worked out okay. i dont think id do it again though! and i could NEVER snog/sleep with a close male friend as i dont think things could ever be the same again - the comfort factor would be gone - id feel far too awkward and self-conscious.
  • Options
    I've snogged a couple of male friends. One of them is still one of my best friends to this day. & I still kinda fancy the other :D
  • Options
    Ive being with a few, bvut most of the time we agreed to just leave it at that. There some of my best mates these days still althoguh the sexual tension is gone cause were mostly in relationships! Depends on people and whether done on purpose or because of booze
  • Options
    i snogged my male friend! and we stayed friends but then i really fancied him, but he wouldnt go out with me because we were good mates! how annoying! oh well! i wouldnt do it again though! :D and ive now got a great bf who i was kinda friends with before and i :heart: 2 bits :) hes gorgeous :)
  • Options
    I've done both, have kissed many of my my male mates (and 'other stuff'!), and i've slept with (in the non-biblical sense ;)) two of them - and i'm still really good friends with both. One is my partner in biology, though i don't really see him outside college anymore, and the other (who was my best friend for years) is now my female best friends b/f. It doesn't have to go strange, unless you let it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Harmless
    I have a girlfriend!

Board member, by any chance? ;)

:p

Yes i have fucked some of my mates and no none of them are still mates :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I've got off with loads of my male mates! at drunken gatherings/parties. No regrets or awkwardness afterwards either. Just harmless fun, until one particularly gorgeous male friend started having a err casual sex relationship with me , i thought things were going well but he insisted we were just mates , it hurt me but we are still good mates. i shall never have sex with a male friend again, just complicates things.
  • Options
    Yeah have slept with a couple of my male friends and pulled LOADS of them too......I dont think it ever messes things up at all...In fact one of my best mates is a guy I am sleeping with now and we still go out and have a laugh all the time AND I dont fancy him at all!!! I think it is cool to do as long as your not someone who gets too emotionally attached!! I have had a few other friendships where I have been sleeping with me pals, and we are still friends now!!! And the thing is, you dont have to sleep with them all the time, me and my mate just go out get wrecked, can pull other people and everything....I think its a wicked way to be as we are both on that wavelenght but you dont get any emotional shit with it...I call it DIAL A FUCK!!! hehe no just kiddin but yeah its cool!!!
  • Options
    I've snogged a few of my male friends. Mainly when I was at uni. I slept with one of them for ages. We're still friends now.
  • Options
    I've kissed my best friend. He's fine with it, and we carried on as normal. No big deal. I'd trust him with my life. He's my soul mate, but I just don't fancy him.
  • Options
    just to let you know this thread has been done before
    http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29181
  • Options
    Originally posted by trixibelle
    just to let you know this thread has been done before
    http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29181

How to kill a thread ;)
  • Options
    and it's not actually about the same thing, fuck buddies are completely different from having some random one night thing with a friend.
  • Options
    I had sex with my best mate. It completely messed things up between us. We're still friends, just not as close friends as we used to be. :(
  • Options
    Getting drunk and kissing your mates is one thing (everyone's done that) but having sex is totally another. To me, sex is something that should be kept in a close relationship. I can't see how you could have sex with one of your mates then carry on as normal :confused:
  • Options
    I'd have to say that I've had sex with one of my friends, we were close at the time but due to different reasons are not in contact as much. I still see or speak to her once in a while.

It just kinda happened (alcohol induced), after spending a few previous weekend nights cuddled up together, this time it went a lot further. I do regret it a little but at the same time, am glad to have been intimate with her. She is a wonderful person, and I think the world of her.:)
  • Options
    Sex with mates is bad m'kay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    it can fuck up friendships, depends what both your feelings are for the other after its happened but it can make things awkward
  • Options
    Hmmm - I've always been a little squeemish about having sex with a mate. :nervous: It's been my experience that as soon a you cross that boundry, there's weirdness going on and you never get back to that platonic state.

Of course as you can tell I've tried! :D

Never found an f*** buddy that could cope though . . .
  • Options
    Only half satisfied i'd say !!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Irish Male 22 !
    Only half satisfied i'd say !!

:)

You'd say very little, like.
  • Options
    Well if you want to 'Fess up' to being little as well as lobsided thats your business.

Have your first period yet ??
  • Options
    Well if you want to 'Fess up' to being little as well as lobsided thats your business.

Have your first period yet ??

Whatever pal- Having fun you pee brained twat?
  • Options
    Originally posted by One Nad Brad

Whatever pal- Having fun you pee brained twat?

Yes actually two peas are better then one !!!!
  • Options

Yes actually two peas are better then one !!!!

:)

OK, that was actually slightly funny. . .
  • Options
    Thanx

I do try to please......:D