Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Two guys, one girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone, haven't been online for a while!
anyway.... predicament title: 2 guys, one girl!
I don't know what to do, see there's guy1, known for about 3 weeks. Clicked the minute we met. he's boyfriend to my enemy.
Then there's guy2. Met briefly 2 weeks ago, then got together and kissed last night.

Guy1 and Guy2 like me, what the flippin' heck do I do? :confused:

Thankyou, Sweetleaf X

Comments

• Options
    What one do you like more?

If you can't chose one, then have them both, I'm sure you like the idea of having 2 blokes worship you and take you at the same time?

Just kidding, Guy1 already has someone so why not go with guy 2 as you have already Kissed and kinda together!

But I'm guess you like guy 1 more then guy 2?

Is it because of
    he's boyfriend to my enemy.

Because she has him you want him?

I've always found that hard to understand, and having that happen to me a few times i very much dislike it, if you don't really want him and only like him because your "Enemy" has him then you not being fair on him.

Stick with boy 2 for a while!

Edit to say: I mean boy 2

and how old are you and them?
  • Options
    If boy 1 has a girl, you really have no place getting involved. It's nasty and vindictive. Especially if you need to ask us who you should go for.
  • Options
    At the end of the day it bolis down to you. And like previously stated there is human urge to have things we can not have. Also that could be partly his reason for liking you.
    Why not go out with both of them for a date and see which one you want?Were only young once- enjoy it and dont restrict yourself!
    although i'd say go for the single bloke so we ahve two happy couples instead of 1-also if you do manage to get with the other guy your "enemy" will always be in the frame and he may have stories or compare you to her trhe baggage might just cloud the relationship!