Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i'm too shy!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met a lovely guy today who I really like, thing is I have to wait for him to do the moves on me. He hugged me before he left and I hugged back, I thought he was gonna kiss me too but if he did I dunno if I woulda kissed back, spoling any chance of anything!

Any tips for calming my nerves or anything, my shyness worries me! Do you think I should try and forget all that and kiss him or wait for him to make a move on me? I'm so :confused: , help!

Comments

• Options
    I know it sometimes dont work but with things like this you just gotta go for it :)
  • Options
    i think u just got to try n forget all the bad things ur thinkin and just go 4 it luv,g'luck n tel me wot appns.
    Faye XxX
  • Options
    Go for it! God loves a trier! :D
  • Options
    Hey i really like ur signature :P take a risk and do wat ur heart tells you, you can't go wrong.... if all fails and ur still shy get a lil dutch courage and have a drink...
  • Options
    Hey i really like ur signature

thanks! i was really depressed at the time, i was gonna remove it now i feel better but then i'd just put it back when i'm depressed again so there it stays...

honest to god i think i'm too shy to do anything about it, i would love to make a move on him but i'm really shy, and he says to me that he is shy too! So if he doesn't make a move on me very soon then i guess i'm gonna have to go for it, and i've only ever kissed/been kissed once! ooooooooh it's so frustrating but i really do like him a lot. He also thinks pretty lowely of himself for some reason which is utter bullshit cos i and many other people believe he's lovely :yes:

anyway i'll get back to y'all when anything happens (tomorrow cos i'm meeting up with him :yes:

cya for now ;)
  • Options
    OH.MY.GOD. gareth (the guy) has now made a profile on thesite. It's Gaz_CGB but he hasn't posted yet. Thought i'd let you all no we're an internet couple, are any other members couples??
  • Options
    Well i dont wana say nothin yet but me and Nero Nero are hookin up and i really like him :D i duno bout internet couple coz most guys aint into that so... anyhow :D
  • Options
    So i take it he is the guy you are talking about?
  • Options
    Hi all - this is my very first post. Wooohooo!

My guess, Chaos, is that you and Gaz are in the same boat together. There may be a coupla years between you, but you both need someone - and it sounds like you (= Chaos) have *found* someone, hehe. :p

So go for it. Next time you see him, why not be a little 'tactile' - hand-touching under the table, brushing his hand while you walk, and so on. Get him used to your 'touch'.

Then, when you part (aaaah), it'll feel more 'natural' for you both to share some physical closeness. Kissing may seem like a Big Step, but when it happens it'll feel real natural.

And then you're both on your way... :) Good luck!

BB ;)
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmm, this all sounds soooo familiar :naughty:

hehe, umm, maybe hes as shy as you are?

its always possible

~struggles what to put~

*thats cruel jon*

we're both here so this is jon typing and i coul;d have said that it isn;'t and put something stupid to take advantage of him like "I'm a dumb fuck!" :lol:

Gaz : :eek: well i like him

this is my first post btw thanks for making it totally shite jon (aka chaos)