Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Men's sexual health problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

Wondering if anyone else knows anything 'bout this...

I'm a guy aged 17 (whos also a virgin) and recently while....ahem....examining myself, I noticed I've got these weird minute white dots/spots round the rim of my bellend....

Obviously worryoing so I did some searching on the net, and I'm pretty sure they're called "pearly penile papules" (rather disgusting name)...

They're barely noticeable but pretty disconcerting...

Anyone else noticed these? Some sites said they are very common, and that girls have probably encountered them many times before?

Any comments?

Comments

• Options
    To be honest i've never bothered looking for anything like that so i aint seen anything!

If there barely noticable then you really have no need to worry unless there gonna harm you or anything (which i doubt!) :)
  • Options
    Oh my god, its the lurgy. You know they're gonna have to cut it off, don't you?

:D

only kidding, its common and nothing to be too concious about
  • Options
    I've seen them before!!!!

Not on me, obviously...
  • Options
    I've seen them before to.

Not on me though - although that only serves to make the whole incident all the more sauded...
  • Options
    Yeah they are pretty normal so don't worry about it :)
  • Options
    Could have a case of thr dereded...smegma?
  • Options
    Thanks guys and girls...

I know it might seem an insignificant worry compared to some, but nonetheless it is kindof nerve racking to think of a girl going down on you and saying "JESUS CHRIST what is that??" etc etc...:o

For the girls who have noticed it before, did it scare you/did you like ask the guy what it was?

And to any guys do you know a method/technique/treatment to get rid of them?

Thanks to all.

p.s. Mullet Man, give me some credit.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    its normal, ive seen a few willies with them, some men have them some dont, or maybe they all have them but some are less noticeable.