Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Love, hate, and all that goes inbetween

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright chaps, I am in love with girl. ,Im quyite shy, so i thought i wud bide my time and get to know her better. But somehow it leaked out to this asshole alan and he started yelling across the college campus certain things ("Aysha! O'Neill(me) wants to bend u ova backwards!") etc... So later
thinking hed blown my chances (she said she isnt looking for a boyfriend), i confronted him. He went psycho, and tried to act hard, kicking me (pathetic kicks lol, no pain at all, comparable to the force when sitting down), but that just made me angrier - but the nasty thing was he called aysha a minger. That made me angry. So now, I am thinking of taking my fist to him. I am a natural born pacifist, and being quite hardy, used only my endurance when some1 started to hit mne. I am so angry with him. The bad thing is tho, i dont want to get in trouble with the college, because im 1 of their star pupils, and also I think in a week or 2 i may forgive him. PLease advise. Oh, and trust me, I can take him....

p.s im normally quite sensible but his comments about aysha hit a sensitive note, but i think he was just saying that in retribution maybe?

Comments

• Options
    It's not worth the effort. And you certainly won't impress the girl that way. Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold, if you're still pissed with him in a couple of weeks, get your pay back then.
    But either way, beating the guy up will prove nothing and solve nothing. Tempting though it may be.
  • Options
    Are you going to let arseholes like this walk all over you for your entire life? I used to be very pacifist and even though I was a lot harder than than most of my peers (i work out), i used to let people walk all over me and eventually became quite scared of them.

Basically, he is exploiting your pacifist nature for his own social gain. People will see you as somebody who doesn't stick up for yourself and will be laughing at you behind your back. He is making you look like a total looser. You need to show that you won't put up with this shit otherwise otherwise your situation could get a lot worse. If you just stick up for you're self a bit, you wont be easy pickings and they'll find someone else. A lot of people are complete cunts.

I don't know how strong a person you are. Mabey you aren't ready to stick up for yourself yet, in which case making a stand could make things worse. But at some point in your life i hope you learn to. I'm not saying that you should start a fight, especially if he's harder or is better positioned socially (i.e. more friends). But consider slagging him off infront of everyone and definately make sure everyone knows how much of a twat he's being. Never suffer in silence, protect your reputation and make him out to be a complete arse for this.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SharkyBoy

I don't know how strong a person you are. Mabey you aren't ready to stick up for yourself yet, in which case making a stand could make things worse. But at some point in your life i hope you learn to. I'm not saying that you should start a fight, especially if he's harder or is better positioned socially (i.e. more friends). But consider slagging him off infront of everyone and definately make sure everyone knows how much of a twat he's being. Never suffer in silence, protect your reputation and make him out to be a complete arse for this.

And if he does do this and it backfires then what?

Sure everyone needs to stand up for themselves in life but is this the right time for that? You could try ignoring them ya know its not that hard.
  • Options
    Thats what i meant by asking if he's a strong person. i agree that if you are shy then this is might well be too much of a big step. I couldn't have took my own advice here back in school without the experience i have now, i didn't have the balls back then. But to some people, this is no big deal. Walk before you can run.
  • Options
    If you are that sure of your ability to "have him" then just tell him that in public next time you speak.

So he wanders up, or he approaches you or whatever, say to him:-

"I don't want to talk to you, your a pathetic little cretin and I don't want to have to smash your face in"

anything he says back, laugh RIGHT in his face..like your hot breath on him style. Basically don't go looking for him to twat him, just show the level of your anger, and your physical confidence in public, he will either back down (1 nil to the non-violent) or he will eventually be so humiliated he will be forced into a violent act on your person, then you can pick him up (or hit him) throw him on the floor, grab him by the neck and erm hair? and hold him down, telling him what a pathetic little twat he is, and he can carry this on but he'll end up worse of than you.

Perfect.
  • Options
    yea, that would make me feel a lot better. BTW im not the hardest person in school but I know I am harder than him. The funny thing was, he got sat on, so he had his legs up by his head, and was screaming out cos he pissed some1 else off who wasn't so pacifist. Im usually quite good at revenge, especially the slow, seeping stuff that saps at his confidence and self - esteem. Also, Im not worried about getting hit. Once i got smacked in the face by the hardest person in the school and it didnt hurt, i dont know if it was an awkward hit but it sorta bounced off my cheek....

I wonder what girls think about revenge?
  • Options
    Hi there. My view probably isn't what most girls think, but I think revenge isn't that great, depending on the circumstances, because it makes the person getting revenge just as bad as the person in the wrong in the first place. But it all depends on the circumstances. Personally I'm not that bothered if someone I know or fancy wants to get revenge on someone else, after all it's their business, not mine, but if they ask me for advice, I would usually say not to get revenge ( not in a fight anyway). I prefer people who get revenge by taking the mick, or just laughing at them, or whatever, but something that gains the person getting revenge some respect, and not just makes them a gossip point.
    Just my penny's worth
  • Options
    Firstly, forget about him and concentrate on her. If you apoligise about him and say if he talks again you'll kill him for what he said about her she is almost certain to stop you and beg you not to. This is a way to strat of chatting to her and show your tough but sensitive side. Then dont do anything with him unless he does something else. See how things develop her as you now have basis to work off and then if all goes wrong really give hima going over. If you let him throw the first punch even if it does'nt connect you can kill him and say it was self defence hence not getting in trouble of the college!