Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Rizla Problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My pet hate about rizla's

They put them back to front so when your mashed you dont realise then it all falls apart in your hand.

Have slips in them so when you get to the last 5 it reminds you to get some (dont know about anyone else but this normally happens at three in the morning when nowhere is open)

When you lick the gum and it takes it all off leaving a slightly sticky tongue.

Or worse when you have no saliva left and no fluid then your truly screwed.

Any pet hates with em??

Comments

• Options
    I think they should make anti-moisture ones, I can skin up in what ever state I am in or what ever I have done, but the only thing that gets me is when you have been pilling loads and you get wet finger tips and it goes all soggy ? :(
  • Options
    thats why they have rizla reds, for sweaty, moist people...
    And rizla blues for dryer people... and smo-kings for people like me, who can L-plate a small blue and small red that have been in my back pocket for a week, but generally prefer something a little less effort.

Besides, smo-kings have got 32 different pictures on the front of the packets, and some are quite funky. (Only 27 more to go!!)

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Besides, smo-kings have got 32 different pictures on the front of the packets, and some are quite funky. (Only 27 more to go!!)

:D

I have started a rizla collection (only have 2 so far lol)

Strawberry and chocolate flavour, mmmmmmm tasty :lol:
  • Options
    every toker should have a bible !!!!
    made from that rila kind of paper. some envelopes around. lick the glue on the envelope and wipe it along the edge of your biblical skin and hey presto...emergency skins...with words of wisdom on them. see my thread...how the bible helped me.
  • Options
    me and my g/f have a rizla mug each... from the promotion they did a few months ago.

I thought that was class.
  • Options
    i reckon zig zags are the best :)

and u ever had those licorise skins, the bown ones, they are quite cool :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

I have started a rizla collection (only have 2 so far lol)

Strawberry and chocolate flavour, mmmmmmm tasty :lol:

luvvvvvvvvvverly! Nik had a berry blunt shell the other day - was wicked :D
  • Options
    me and my g/f have a rizla mug each... from the promotion they did a few months ago.

I thought that was class.

i got the green one of those mugs by nickin two packs of skins from where i work and sendin off, i didn't think it would come but it did after about 6 weeks:D
  • Options
    only problem with that promotion was that they had to be completely intact, and its almost impossible not to roach a rizla packet!!! :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    you can get silver rizzla's now...they're even thinner and longer than blues!! :eek:
  • Options
    Yeah, the hard part about getting those mugs was finding alternative roach.

hmm.. silver rizla... Are the longer + slimmer than slim's is the question though...
  • Options
    i say fuck rizla do a toot:naughty:
  • Options
    I never managed to get a rizla mug

They put those promos on there cos the know you are not gonna save em !

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    I got a red one. Cheeky bastards didn't pay enough postage though and I had to pay an extra two quid for it. Its a very nice mug though but you can't put it in the microwave (as I've discovered) cos it makes it blow up cos there's metal in it. Oops
  • Options
    hmm.. silver rizla... Are the longer + slimmer than slim's is the question though...

I saw them in Mixmag...thats what I thought though...you can near enough see through blue rizz's!

:confused:
  • Options
    use

Zig Zag Papers they f*ckin own Rizla they got loads of stick and r perfect 4 makin Phat Reefers :D 20p n all!
  • Options
    Yeah I went down the market yesterday and got some zigzag slims 3 for a pound!! They are class and they are about half the thickness of blue rizzla and they make the most pukka roll!!