Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

in orgasmic?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I recently lost my Virginity, and although i guess i should be proud of myself i was left deeply depressed.
I managed to last for three hours, and apparently i was good but i failed to get anywhere near coming. has this happened to anyone else. i was kind of expect to be a one minute wonder but im actually more worried by this!:confused:

Comments

• Options
    what it probably means is that ur gay but don't worry ur dad wont mind if u tell him he has a gay son
  • Options
    it was probably nerves or something..my boyfriend lost his virginity to me and he went on for aaaaaaaaages before he cumed..dont worry about it and try to relax more next time :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *smudge*
    it was probably nerves or something..my boyfriend lost his virginity to me and he went on for aaaaaaaaages before he cumed..dont worry about it and try to relax more next time :)

Same with my ex except he werent a virgin but the same thing happened. You just need to relax and not concentrate on cumming and it'll all happen naturally.
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry too much. The first time is not always perfect and I would keep going and learning!!! Not all men come everytime!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bingobong
    what it probably means is that ur gay but don't worry ur dad wont mind if u tell him he has a gay son

Prat.
  • Options
    3 Hours!!!!!! Wowwwwweeeeeee!!!!!!! Doesn't that mean you're a dynamo in bed? Your girlfriend should feel very lucky because most men can only last a few minutes then woosh!

If you didn't come, maybe it means you didn't do enough foreplay or luvvy duvvy stuff. Maybe next time you could get her to rub her breasts on your chest and stuff like that.

And as for ping pong or whatever his name is, yep, he is a total prat.

HunnyPot
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Yes sadly I'm in the same boat as you!

It went on for ages & ages for me and I didn't cum!(I’ve had sex about 6 times and still no luck)

I was heavily drunk and stuff all the times I've had sex, and to be honest if I was sober I wouldn't have had sex with any of them, I didn't really any of fancy them.........well I did some of them.

Anyway getting back to you, Just try it again and relax and think of sexy thoughts, fantasy’s......anything to get you to cum

Was it a one nightstand or are you in a relationship? cos it might have affected you!
  • Options
    It was with my girlfriend. it was a while ago now.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me on my first time (and second... and third...), so your not that unusual, and ignore any-one that says otherwise (and the only person that can actually understand your sexuality is you.. ignore everyone else!)

Actually, the first time i had sex i faked orgasm... but it was not with any one I cared for overly, so i don't feel guilty, I just now have a good story.

Give it time, keep trying it, relax.... thats the best advice i can give.
    It will get better.