Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

anybody do crack

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering has anybody done crack
i tried it last weekend and i thought it was fucking brillant had sex after it and it was the best ever
thinking about doing it again but i dont want to get fucked up on it

Comments

• Options
    done it once, around 1985 i think. i didn't actualy enjoy it that much...fierce and to short lived.
    and do it again..and you'll do it again and ......you WILL get fucked up. you will fuck your entire life up for.....for what ? a short thrill now and again. LIFE.......loads more thrills...and this coming from a man who couldn't put the needle down.
    but i did . will you be able to walk away from your little demon in one peice ? the odds are stacked highly against you ever finding happiness if you do it again.
    pleasure and happiness are not the same thing. pleasure is on offer all around us all the time. happiness is more elusive.
    best of luck in your choices bingo.
  • Options
    cheers morrocan for the advice but u know urself what its like wanting to do it again, i think its da circle of friends i'm chillin around with, does this mean i got to abandon them to stop this exilerating experience?
    please say i don't
  • Options
    I'd advise you to steer clear too mate.

I used it occassionally a few years ago, never was truly addicted though.

But don't feel the need to use it anymore, but I understand the need to experiment. Just be careful mate!

;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by bingobong
    cheers morrocan for the advice but u know urself what its like wanting to do it again, i think its da circle of friends i'm chillin around with, does this mean i got to abandon them to stop this exilerating experience?
    please say i don't
    when the heroin had taken control..totaly...i wanted out. pleasure was chemicaly induced and happiness, joy, laughter and just having a fucking good laugh with some mates was no longer a possibilty...that was another world..another time, left far behind. all i knew was heroin and junkies and all that goes with it.
    THE BAD NEWS......yes mate, to have GOOD NEWS in your life that makes you jump about and dash off into town , makes you laugh like you may already have forgotten to.....somewhere decent to rest your head etc etc...sounds boring aye ? if it sounds boring your already gone mate.
    I had to walk out on my life to survive. best thing i ever did.
    i drink ..i smoke a little weed...i enjoy life.
    CRACK.......you know your on a looser bong.
  • Options
    Please don't do it. You tried it and you liked it, leave it as a great experience, if you start doing it again and again it will mess you up big time and that great experience will be no more. It's such an addictive drug.

I love pills and do a little coke, and get high off the music at weelends.

I watched my friend go down the slippery slope of crack and it really isn't nice.

I hope you will make the right decision.

;) x
  • Options
    ive tried it once and i hated it, it felt like someone had hit me round the head with a brick, and then i sat there feeling really on edge and agitated and waiting for it to wear off. maybe some people like that?
  • Options
    Dont do it mate !!!!

How many people do you think have said just try it once more ?

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    seems like were all in agreement then.
    BUT.....a different reality comes into play when your mate takes the last swig of coke from his can and starts bashing a little hole in it..........a little switch is thrown in the pleasure centre of your brain cos you know whats coming.......and the normal decision making processes start closing down and your decision has been made by the pleasure centre before your even aware of it.
    thats why...you have to avoid certain people and places....it's fucking hard living on this planet innit ?
  • Options
    I concur dont do it. You may say "1 more time wont harm me" or "just once more" but u most probably will end up saying that till u get addicted. Get out while ur ahead.
  • Options
    Nah mate dont do it stick to the weed and stay safe maybe if u had first hand experience and saw some one who is hooked on crack and who would steal off their family and friends and who is only 18 years old then maybe you would think twice...Or prehaps if you saw someone who is suffering from scisophenia from the age of 17 and is now 40 and missed out on the whole of the 80's just to feel that "good feeling"... Or perhaps when you see someone dead in an ally on a crack overdose is is dirty and looks like a human skeleton cause after that first time they just wanted to do it again to feel that buzz...maybe that would change your mind...These arent statistics mate this is what happens in real life mate!! If you want a buzz and a rush of adrenalin then do a fucking skydive or a bungee jump and leave the crack well alone!!
  • Options
    chemical warfare upon yourself. mad aye.